10.30.2009

To Get You Through the Weekend

All right, so ... I've felt like my head is going to freaking explode for about thirteen hours now. I have the worst sinuses.

But leave it to Sexy Beast Taek to make me completely forget about my throbbing skull and make me excited for the weekend.

Photobucket
Not only is this hot and just oozing angry-sex,
but I feel like he knows the pain I'm feeling right now.


I realize I've neglected SBT since baby daddy week, but just because I forget to obsess over him on the blog does not mean that I forget to obsess over him in real life. Since his rap in "Again and Again" is my text message ringtone, and I hear it go off literally fifty times a day, I take a moment to just listen to his voice of pure sex.

It makes me want him.

And I know I am not the only one who takes him seriously when he says, "Somebody hurry and please tie me up somewhere."

Oh, I'll tie you up SBT. You don't even have to say please.

Enjoy the weekend!

TKPA

1 comment:

  1. DAMN that face - WOW - that will get me going for the day!
    cj(c-Dae)

    ReplyDelete