10.29.2009

I Want It to Rain

Photobucket

I want it to Rain on me. And no, that has nothing to do with money being tossed around in a club. By "Rain on me" I mean the purest form of rain, from Rain, rolling down his gorgeous face and dripping off his jaw, gravity taking place and landing on me.

Oh, yes.

I don't know why I want him so bad lately. I think it's a good combination of anticipating Ninja Assassin and all of the shirtless, drool-worthy, I-fucking-want-you-so-bad-it's-excruciatingly-unbearable-for-me-to-sit-here moments (because there will be plenty), as well as the fact that he's been popping up in the news more as of late due to MBLAQ's debut.

I actually don't care what the reason is. I want this man. I want this man something hardcore.

I want him in the shower, naked. I want him in my bed, naked. I want him in his bed, naked. I want him on the kitchen table, naked. I want him on the living room floor, naked. I want him on the balcony, naked. I want him in the backseat of the car, naked. I want him in a fucking airplane bathroom, naked. I want him in public. I want him in private. I want him now. I want him tomorrow. I want him in every fucking country on the planet. Hell, I even want him on the moon.

Photobucket

And you know what? I will even fucking take him fully clothed. Because I know what exists underneath those clothes and what will be awaiting me as soon as we set foot in the door. Seriously, we won't even have a chance to take off our shoes before I rip the man's shirt off and jump on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and excited, muffled moans escaping his lips.

Blame it on the chest pops and the close-up of the crotch during his dance cover of "Oh Yeah." The only thing I did not like about it is that he is sweating, and I am not underneath him to catch the fallen drops.

Damn you, Rain. DAMN YOU.

TKPA

13 comments:

  1. wkwkwk...
    well, it will be the same for me here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. *fans self*
    This post is hotness itself.

    "...I want him in public. I want him in private. I want him now. I want him tomorrow. I want him in every fucking country on the planet. Hell, I even want him on the moon"

    EPIC. Now I want Rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I will without a doubt be having some sweet, sweet dreams today. MHMM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this post right before I went to bed last night - bad bad idea - my hair was seriously a rat's nest this morning from all the tossing & turning! Now I feel all guilty...sorry Dae... it's all TKPA's fault (LOL) and I think Rain had something to do with it also. DAMN he is fine! Now I cant get these images out of my head!
    http://www.dramainkorea.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/rain-thumb2.jpg
    http://image.tin247.com/kenh14/081022000810-210-778.jpg
    http://seoulbeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/rain1_20090917_seoulbeats.jpg
    DAMN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to scoop ice-cream onto that man's body and just lick it off of him. Actually, skip the ice-cream. His skin alone would be much better tasting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was never a Rain fan until nooooooowwwwwwww....
    a few factors why i'm a fan now.
    1. NINJA ASSASSIN
    2. THE DOCUMENTARY OF HIM WORKING OUT. SHIRTLESS. AND THOSE SEX GRUNTS. THEY WERE ALL OVER THE PLACE. UMF
    3. THE "OH YEAH" DANCE HE DID. DAMN. THAT HIP THRUSTS THAT HE DID JUST IMPREGNATED 20 FANGIRLS RIGHT THERE.

    Indeed. I wanna be rained by RAIN any day. Preferably, night. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trust me, I'm just a recent Rain fan. I never found the overwhelming oh-my-god-sex factor surrounding him 'til now.

    That documentary almost killed me. I almost self-combusted watching that. I mean, those shorts WERE SOOOO FREAKING LOW!! And what kills me is that I think he kept them that low on purpose to torment us all with dirty thoughts.

    & the "Oh Yeah" dance cover ... MY GOD I WANT HIM.

    I want to be Rained on morning, night, afternoon, dusk, dawn, whenever :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watched the OH YEAH dance cover a few days ago, and after I'm done with it, I find myself hard to breathe. Like, LITERALLY. I think I just hyperventilated there.

    Ugh I'm outdated, what documentary again? I know nothing of this :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. This documentary:

    http://bit.ly/3XodSM

    You'll probably stop breathing entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know whether u love me (for sharing with me this vid) or hate me (because u know i will die after I'm done watching)

    ReplyDelete
  11. just so you know, Rain will be performing at my town next month. a friend of mine asked me to stalk him and I dunno whether I'll stalk him or not lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMEN!!! You just said everything I've been thinking for the past year....since I knew about his glorious existence in this world.

    That man is pure sex. Sex on legs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. missskullyandbones5/16/2010 10:55 PM

    true.... I want the same.... he is so sexy.... my fantasy....is just him....

    ReplyDelete