10.28.2009

Meat Market

Photobucket

Hello, Jong Kook.

Hello, Jong Kook's rippling abs, hip dips, bulging biceps, and happy trail leading to an area of flesh that should never be exposed and captured by a camera, because it makes fan girls' heads explode and lots of angry and exasperated, "WHY COULDN'T YOUR PANTS BE LOWER?!"

Seriously, just one inch lower. Just one more freaking inch. And does it look like his pants are unbuttoned, or is that just his bulge giving the 3D-effect?

I give you a 10, baby.

1 – Did absolutely nothing for me
3 – Ehh, I’ve seen better
5 – Definite potential, but not my cup of tea
8 – Jaw-dropping
10 – Self-combustion

You know the deal, either comment or tweet me your rating and at the end of day, JK will be judged. You have until midnight!

END RESULT: Jong Kook's final rating was 8.8. Not bad, not bad. 

TKPA

12 comments:

  1. DAMN DAMN DAMN - you know how I feel about Jong Kook! No matter how much I love Dae (& Se7en-shh dont tell Dae) - I CAN NOT get this man out of my head! I know that he is older but OHHHH he is so HOT! How I would love to have those arms come up behind me as I am at the bathroom mirror putting on my makeup & he tells me that I dont need any makeup for where I am going. He then picks me up in those strong hard arms & carries me to the bed. He lays me gently down & then I get to watch him slowly remove each article of clothing, revealing muscle after hard muscle...& then he joins me for hours upon hours of hot passionate steamy.......OH by the way did I mention that I give him a 10?
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't those pants be lower? Seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give him a 9 because his pants need to be lower. :) lol His body is amazing and after reading Shortney's response all I can think about is him stripping slowly for me.

    mmhhmmm and those arms that could wrap around me and hold me tight. :) Cuddling with him would be a very very nice experience because you know he would do the sweet little kisses on your neck which leads to the really deep intense kisses and then you aren't cuddling anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? An 8?

    Wow, you guys are picky today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW only a 5 how is that possible? Oh well more meat for me then. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Guilty Pleasure Jong Kook needs some more votes!
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omigoooooddddd. Definitely a 10. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know this meat market is now closed but sorry I had to share another pic of the one man (of the other 2) that I can not share:
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/1Hyunie1/eyecandy%20and%20other%20random%20stuff/hotpicofkimjongkook.jpg

    ReplyDelete