10.12.2009

2PM's Junsu is Uncategorized

I love every member of 2PM. Slightly less than I love every member of Super Junior, but there's still love there.

Junsu makes me smile just looking at his face. I want to hug him.

It's weird that I don't have any dirty, highly inappropriate to be writing about, thoughts pertaining to this man. I mean, he isn't in the BFF category of Jokwon where I marvel over the body but keep it strictly friendship, and he definitely isn't in the Strictly a Dirty, Dirty Fantasy category alongside fellow member Chansung and Taeyang.

have

I'm having a hard time placing you, lovely. And it's bothering me. I'm sorry, really I am. One day I'll find the best possible category for you, even if I have to make one up. If this truly bothers you and impacts your ability to carry on throughout your day, functioning normally, and keeps you awake at night, tossing and turning ... well, I guess you can come cuddle next to me. It's the least I can do.

What category should Junsu be placed in? An existing one or does this delicious piece of man deserve to have his own?

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. K-Pop Junkie10/12/2009 3:45 PM

    Brotherly love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if I one day lust after him? Wouldn't that be incestuous?

    ReplyDelete
  3. K-Pop Junkie10/12/2009 4:03 PM

    Will lust over him though? I mean you aren't attracted to him like the others. So I think the I see him in a brotherly way it the best category.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ONE DAY, Junkie. What if one day I stumble upon a glorious video of him doing something amazing? Or what if during one of his performances he has a sex face that I cannot resist?

    He cannot possibly be in any type of sibling category just in case that day ever comes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no plis not Brotherly Love.
    From the way he looks, I see that he has potential to be surprisingly smexy one of these days.

    So keep this dude in view!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least someone 'round here understands me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't kill me (I've read your previous posts) but I think SBT (HA!) falls in this category for me! Junho and Jaebeom, though? mmmmmMMMMM!!

    delurking to say i'm a "noona" fan and am loving the not-so-PG content here....the cuteeeee and oh-em-gee squeals get to me after a while, but spazzing via baby daddy lists? love!

    ps - LOVVVVE super junior, including M, but will save that for another day!

    for the life of me, i can't figure out why this isn't letting me post with an id. [27BUNS]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I understand why you don't want to put him in the brotherly love. How about future hookup? better category?

    I understand you addict.... most of the time.

    27BUNS- You have to type it in under name, and it will say fail the first time and then click post comment again and it should work. Its annoying sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 27BUNS ... oh, boy ...

    I'm willing to overlook the fact that you cannot place Sexy Beast Taek in any category, simply because you referred to him by his proper nickname. :)

    As far as Jaebeom goes ... let me just say I don't like kimchi (at all) but I'd be willing to eat it off of that man's eight pack abs and perfect body. I have endless amounts of love for him but until he returns I told myself I wasn't going to write about/obsess over him.

    Thanks for reading/spazzing over it all! I'm not some fourteen-year-old having highly inappropriate thoughts. Instead, I'm a twenty-one-year-old having highly inappropriate thoughts. It's allowed because I'm an adult :)

    Super Junior completes my life, just an FYI.


    PS -- I have finally decided on a category for Junsu, which will debut either Tuesday or Wednesday!

    PPS -- The comment feature is sometimes fickle. Just pretend it's Jay's abs and show it some lovin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe he could be hott coworker. Not like Jim but more like Oscar the okay looking co-worker who you may glance over at and say not bad, but not one you make googly eyes at all day.

    ReplyDelete