10.13.2009

I Need to Apologize

It was brought to my attention that the things I write about Sexy Beast Taek and Nichkhun are considered decent compared to the ever-so-mentally-satisfying things I write about G-Dragon and T.O.P. They were so right.

I'm sorry, to you all, to SBT, and to Khun, for neglecting them and not giving them the proper treatment on this blog. (Man, I just realized I don't do that to anyone else. Oops). That's going to change, though.

Starting with Khun ...

Photobucket

Every time I see his face I just want to jump on him, tackle him to the ground and kiss him and kiss him until we both run out of oxygen. Yeah, he seems nice and sweet on the surface, but as proven this past weekend, Khun has a lot of sex factor hidden underneath his clothing. I will gladly, and quickly, derobe him to find that sex factor. Also, because of that post and the picture that accompanied that post, I can safely say that there will be a Polaroid camera in the bedroom, in which the pictures will be stored in one of those black boxes that can't even be destroyed in an airplane crash. And when Khun finally drags his beautiful Thai-Chinese body out of bed to go take a shower, rest assured I will snap endless amounts of pictures of him all soaped up. (Pause for a moment of silence in appreciation for that image). I'll even beg him to do his hair into a shampoo mohawk for one last picture before he pulls me into the shower "against my will." Because who am I kidding? Like I'd really resist Khun.

Photobucket

SBT is perfect in many ways. Considering he's sexy as hell when performing, yet slightly dorky when off stage, there is bound to be the best of both worlds while creating the beast with two backs. Sometimes there will be laughing and giggling, completely fun sex that leaves you all warm and tingly and generally a happier person. Other times, it will be need-to-have-you-right-now, passionate sex in which The Beast will be unleashed. I can totally see him pulling an Edward Cullen and busting headboards. Yes, I did just say that and you're welcome. The type of bedroom athletics depends entirely on the proceeding events. Date night consisting of dinner and put-put golf and arcade games, where the two of you act like adolescents and just relax and let loose? That will be followed by light kisses, that become broken due to smiling, all the way home where you'll no doubt continue the fun atmosphere.

The headboard busting? That can only happen when you've spent time away from him due to touring, or when you're sitting in the front row at a performance and it takes everything in your power to keep you sitting in your seat so you don't run up on stage and start going at it right in the middle of the song.

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. K-Pop Junkie10/13/2009 6:00 PM

    Yummm I love SBT! I can see he and I playing mini golf or bowling and having a blast. :)

    I can totally see "The headboard busting? That can only happen when you've spent time away from him due to touring, or when you're sitting in the front row at a performance and it takes everything in your power to keep you sitting in your seat so you don't run up on stage and start going at it right in the middle of the song."

    That so would be me..... I love how dorky he seems offstage. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh this post really brought SBT to my attention.
    Will do more digging on him.

    And again, you picked a photo that scored with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a special talent when it comes to finding sexed up pictures of Asian men.

    ReplyDelete