10.13.2009

Du Jun: The Poor Woman's T.O.P.

I watched the new teaser for B2ST last night and I became a little excited. Not only because it looks amazing, but because Du Jun looks strikingly similar to none other than the man who leaves me speechless by just existing/staring, T.O.P.

Photobucket
Give him a few years and he'll begin to smolder.

Maybe it's just the way the stylist dressed him like a Korean Ken doll for the video, but seriously, he could pass as T.O.P.'s little brother. The bad thing about DJ is that he's practically a year younger than me, and I try not to go for the young ones.

However, I'm willing to put him in the new Back-up Boy category, just in case I can never get the chance to wake up beside T.O.P. in the morning. Kind of like the Army Reserves. DJ will be the next best thing, as long as he always looks exactly like this whenever he's called for duty.

What are your thoughts? Think I'm crazy or do you see the smolder potential/resemblance?

UPDATE: B2ST is now known as Beast. Does anyone else see just how ridiculous/unfitting that really is?

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. .................
    I'm not allowed to be speechless here right.

    *jotting down B2ST in my to-watch list*
    I have a thing for SHU-I now, & I have high hopes for B2ST now.

    Ohhh I see that smouldering angry-sexy stare in the making....

    I second your thought, K-Pop Addict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yes - he very much reminds me of T.O.P. - DJ is working it. I also read one person's comment on Youtube that mentioned they thought AJ (Gi Kwang) reminded them a little of Taeyang - perfect excuse to watch that teaser again & I do see a touch of it here & there. Check it out & let me know what you think. I still dont care for Hyun Seung he does nothing for me. While DJ could be TOP's little brother...AJ could be what...Taeyang's little cousin? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. My run down (so far) on these boys:

    Jun Hyung looks incredibly weird with his hair like that. It looks like a bad toupée and the whole shaved patterns in the head thing can only be pulled off by 2PM members.

    Dong Woon gets major kudos for being the only one who isn't dressed like an idiot.

    I agree about Hyun Seung. That haircut? Really? He looks like a go-go dancer from the sixties. FAIL. But his dancing is siiick, so he gets few extra bonus points added back.

    Yo Seob ... only GD should be blonde.

    Du Jun is love.

    Gi Kwang ... see a little bit of Tae-Tae in him. He receives massive points for showing off the body. Always a good thing.

    Only three made a good impression? Please let that change!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NiqueLachelle10/13/2009 8:23 PM

    Yes he does look like TOP which is TOP is so gorgeous!...I call dibs on Gi Kwang(I'm still gonna call him AJ) lol He can dance sing and he's fine?! He goes on my list with Tae and Jay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll probably resort to calling him AJ as it's ten times easier for me to remember/pronounce. And you forgot the most important thing about him ... just like Tae and Jay, he is not afraid of showing some skin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like this is almost a BigBang mini-group XD

    Let's see here. We have GD (Yo Seob), T.O.P (Du Jun), Taeyang (Gi Kwang), now we just need a SeungRi and a Daesung!

    Jun Hyung doesn't really remind me of anyone in particular, just more of a little kid 2PM Wannabe.

    Dong Woon reminds me a little of Lee Joon and Chun Doong of MBLAQ.

    Hyun Seung sorta reminds me of what the result would be if you crossed Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, and somebody else, but I can't quite place who.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really really hope they get past the "weird look at me" clothing phase, cuz honestly I laugh everytime I watch Bad Girl, cuz someone dun stole one of their sleeves! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. uwa doo joon! i like him too! i like him more than top :p

    ReplyDelete