10.30.2009

Teuk, You Need a Haircut, Baby

I'm not digging the current hairstyle you're currently rocking. No, not digging it at all. Maybe if it was a different color, I'd tolerate it a little better. It's just too orange looking on you. It doesn't look right.

Photobucket
Ehhh ...

I love you regardless of your hair (me admitting that I find your "Don't Don" days hot is proof to that) and I will still rip your clothes off upon returning home even if I'm not feeling the hair. But I'm just saying that I find this hairstyle much more angry-sexy.

Photobucket
Oh, yes ...

Don't get me wrong, I still know you're a dirty freak ... but the hair, baby ... it makes me think otherwise. So, here's the deal, you can keep this current hairstyle as long as you strip for me on a nightly basis. Because as long as other girls are thrown off the dirty freak trail that leads to the beroom, that's all that matters.

I need you all to myself.

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. I need front view to judge! D;
    Unless, that's the only picture where his hair looks decent. :x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's this one, but he was crying (when Boom left for the army) so I didn't want to put it because it's sad.

    http://www.allkpop.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net/images/uploads/2009_stories/20091029_boomarmy_4.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. ;o;

    I still think he looks good. <<;

    OH TEUK. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It just makes him look more gentle and feminine, whereas the short hair enhances the already-existing-seldomly-recognized sex appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. True, true.
    But hey!
    He can pull it off, that's all I can say!

    Half of the men in Kpop industry can't pull of many looks. So just be grateful that Teuk is still one of the best! xD<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE TEUKIE'S HAIR LIKE THAT. (UH, SECOND PICTURE.) WE NEED A PETITION TO BRING THAT HAIR BACK.

    The best part about the Sorry Sorry/It's You hair was that when they'd perform It's You, Teukie would be all serious, then the smile would just bubble up out of nowhere and it was just so AWWW. But yes, fierce angrysexy hair is amazing and asgj;aljf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, it was like the best of both worlds: angry-sexy and cuddly. I love him.

    ReplyDelete