10.14.2009

The Perfect Man

If I were to take bits and pieces from my favorite Korean sex-idols, composing the perfect man, he'd look something like this:
  1. Height: Siwon is six-feet tall and I love tall men.
  2. Eyes: Donghae totally wins in this department, because his eyes are always so warm and bright. Also, they're filled with mischeif and that's sexy.
  3. Lips: My future husband Leeteuk wins hands down. I just want kiss him and kiss him and kiss him. That bottom lip of his is so luscious.
  4. Hair: I'm not really for the shaggy hair look, but for some reason, Kyuhyun looks completely geek-chic with his shaggy hair, and I love it.
  5. Smile: Even though Sexy Beast Taek has said he hates it when fans say he's "rich in teeth," I love it when those big pearly whites gleam whenever he smiles.
  6. Voice: You already know whose voice my perfect man would have. The Sex God has the best moan ... ever.
  7. Jaw: Taeyang is the winner. My God his jaw is pure sex.
  8. Body: Jaebeom wins, as I want my man to have hip dips that put Cristiano Ronaldo to shame and also eight-pack abs.
  9. Sense of humor: Nichkhun can make me laugh insanely hard, and if you can make me laugh insanely hard, I'll pretty much love you forever.
  10. Personality: I love how G-Dragon seems so carefree and bright with his personality. He's a hard worker, which I admire, and he knows when it's time to be serious, but in general, he's just an incredible person to be around.
Whose features would you choose to create your perfect man?

2 comments:

  1. Tempo AKA Sex God is the perfect man. He has a body, he's dorky, hardworking, respectful, and talented. I can go on but I have no idea why someone would even try to imagine a more perfect person than him. He's even shy and I love that he might just have a lil side that I can corrupt and I love em when they are corruptable (I'm lookin at you Young Bae).

    ReplyDelete
  2. terminal_plague1/28/2011 9:39 AM

    1) Height: Although I would like to have a 6ft tall guy, I would seriously get a stiff neck from looking up at him every time (I'm vertically challenged, only 5'3). So I have to go with Heechul's height of 5'10.

    2) Eyes: TOP's eyes.

    3) Lips: Taeyang.

    4) Hair: Kyuhyun's hairstyle in Bonamana.

    5) Smile: Lee Minho. Not exactly a K-pop idol but he is still Korean and that counts in my book hahaha.

    6) Voice: I have to agree with you. Sex God's voice would be more than brilliant for my perfect man.

    7) Jaw: EUNHYUK's. Hand's down.

    8) Body: Rain. You can't go wrong with this one.

    9) Sense of Humor: I have to go with Heechul with this one. I seriously find him funny and I don't know why.

    10) Personality: I'm going to go with Eunhyuk again this time. The guy is just so darn adorkable.


    Am I Super Junior biased or what?

    ReplyDelete