10.10.2009

CALLING ALL DBSK FANS!

I've neglected your boys lately. I realize this and I'm sorry. It's just they haven't been doing it for me lately. There hasn't been anything to stand out in my mind except for Hero's prettiness, which I've already talked about.

I want you to change my mind, though. So email me (kpopaddict@live.com) with links to pictures and/or videos. By videos, I don't mean music videos, because "Mirotic" is one of my favorites that I've banned myself from watching because ... well, you already know why. You're DBSK fans, after all. But send me cuts and clips of them WITH ENGLISH SUBS to show me how funny they are. And even if it's just them looking smoking hot, still send it.

Convince me as to why I should be all fan-girl over them. I'm also planning on making next Friday's "To Get You Through the Weekend" about one of the boys.

I'm telling you right now, your convincing better be damn good because BIGBANG'S Taeyang is releasing his single Thursday, and your loves might not be on here much after that.

Get to it. My inbox better be flooded when I wake up in the morning.

TKPA

No comments:

Post a Comment