10.10.2009

Sunglasses: The Korean Idol's Favorite Accessory

As I mentioned earlier in my post about Se7en, sunglasses generally tend to increase sex appeal in men. Maybe it's the whole, you-can't-really-see-me-but-I-can-see-you thing. Okay that kind of sounded a bit creepy, actually. I take that back.

But there is something about it that draws me to them. It seems that whenever I click on a picture of a delicious piece of man candy, and he's wearing sunglasses, my computer just releases pheromones. Yes, pheromones. I don't know why my precious TOSHI decides to do this to me, but he does it and it's getting to be a tad ridiculous.

Heechul is normally very pretty. I never thought I would ever describe him to be manly, oh-good-God-take-me-now kind of hot. When those sunglasses are on his face, covering up majority of his milky-white skin ... I definitely do describe him as that.

Photobucket
No sunglasses, pretty. Sunglasses, holy hot, Batman.

Even my precious Eunhyuk heightens his sex appeal whenever he puts on some shades. True, this boy is some sort of chest-popping beast when on stage and when he's dancing. He's probably killer in the bedroom (you know, if he believed in premarital sex and all. Still waiting on clarification to see if it's true or not), because with moves like his, he'd have to be. So Eunhyuk isn't generically handsome, but his jaw has convinced me otherwise. And when he combines his jaw with sunglasses ... dear God.

Photobucket
Sexy without. Sex God with.

Seriously, how the hell do all you fan-girls in Asia handle it? My lack of proximity to the boys in South Korea is a blessing and a curse.

Boys ... always wear sunglasses. Just not around me, because I'd so rip your clothes off with my teeth.

TKPA

2 comments:

  1. i just clicked 'heechul' and i didn't know i'd find a goldmine in this one..(pardon the pun)hehe..but u just described correctly what i've been trying to understand myself..(why these Korean hotties look soooo damn hotter with a shades or just a simple eyeglasses on?)
    if i may comment on each guy u described here:
    seven-well,i admit he is one hot guy without shades on but more so with one on..hehe..
    heechul-well,it will be a long explanation on how hot he is(for me) coz i'm totally and definitely addicted to this guy..i just love him..as long as he stays away from growing facial hair and look dirty..hehe..
    eunhyuk-this guy is just a revelation to me..he might not be handsome but he has this air of sex appeal that i can't explain..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. terminal_plague1/28/2011 8:14 AM

    Eunhyuk is just plain hot in my eyes, with or without the glasses. I seriously am in love with this guy. That insane jawline will be the death of me, I swear ;)

    ReplyDelete