10.12.2009

I'm Revising the Baby-Daddy-To-Be Lists

Let me say, first and foremost, I love children ... that are a part of my family. Earlier today I watched my two nieces, who are only eleven months apart in age. It's so hectic, I don't know how many times I wanted to cry from sheer helplessness. Put one down, she cries. Put the non-crying one down to pick the crying one up, even more crying ensues ... mostly from me.

I do love kids, but I'm an incredibly impatient person, and when you're dealing with two little babies who don't really understand what's going on, and who want your undivided attention ... man, I want to cry just thinking about it. There's is absolutely no freaking way that I could handle seven, potentially nine children.

No. Freaking. Way.

Therefore the Super Junior, 2PM, and BIGBANG Baby-Daddy-To-Be Lists are going to go under some massive revision, and only one man from each group is going to come out on top. Don't expect this complete list to come out any time soon, because it took me how long to decide between the BIGBANG boys? Yeah, I can't make important decisions too hastily.

And these are extremely important decisions.

So, will it be Leeteuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, or Kangin for the Super Junior list? Sexy Beast Taek or the scrumptious Nichkhun for 2PM? G-Dragon and T.O.P. are not looking forward to this revision, I can assure you of that. Those two are already fighting over my love, affection, and gene pool. (Side note: I find it highly improbable that Ji-Yong could win in a fight against T.O.P., like in the "Haru Haru" video. Just impossible).

Many sleepless nights filled with deliberation ahead of me ...

... yeah, right.

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. BWAHAHAHA.
    I ROFL-ed really hard here.
    I can't wait to see who finally end up in ur newly-revised list :)

    I'm cheering for T.O.P! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man. There are just too many to choose from. My brain wants to explode thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyu, Sexy Beast Taek [even tho i've seen like 1 photo of him *cough* totally convinced.] and G-D :P

    ... that was easy :D [but then again, Kyu is such a baby already so.... would it come down to having two babies instead? DDDD:]

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is TOTALLY easier said than done!

    Since Teuk is my future husband and all, I have to decide on if I want to exclude him from the list and have another SuJu member's illegitimate child, or have a baby before getting married. Decisions, decisions.

    And Nichkhun ... highly recommend checking out the latest "To Get You Through the Weekend" because while he's no Sexy Beast Taek, he definitely gives A LOT of competition.

    I've been having internal dilemmas between T.O.P. and GD and every day it only gets worse. This is going to take a LONG time to decide.

    (PS -- Kyu is only six months older than me, so he's not THAT much of a baby lol)

    ReplyDelete