10.21.2009

Nichkhun, You Are the Father!

I don't even feel like I need to justify why I've chosen you to be my baby daddy, Nichkhun.

Photobucket
A gorgeous mixed baby is in our future


I love your face, I love your body, I love your sense of humor, I love your voice, and I want your gene pool to mix with my own to produce the most gorgeous mixed baby to hit the planet. Seriously, our baby will be Thai, Chinese, Greek, Italian, and Irish. Just imagining he/she with big brown eyes and long eyelashes, crystal clear complexion, somewhat naturally tan skin, and thick, silky hair. Not to mention our baby will be like quadrilingual, which would definitely help them later on when they enter the job market. (See, I think ahead on these types of things).

I love your face and your body so much that the baby making process will be mass amounts of fun, filled with laughter and lots of picture-taking, quite possibly even a video camera will be involved. I can just see the play on the words "Come to Thailand" if it were to ever be leaked somehow and made available for all the world to see.

But it won't be all fun and games between the sheets, though. Oh, no. I know there's a manly beast within you that is unleashed behind closed doors. And baby, I will so deadbolt those doors shut when the savage animal deep within you is released.

I can't wait 'til the day when I see you crawling on the floor alongside our mixed baby, making cutesy faces at him/her. The image alone is almost enough to melt my cold heart.


TKPA

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Cant wait to see the baby pics! I will have to send you some family photos of me, Dae & our lil min Big Bang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll see the baby often, considering I'll be living next door until I marry Leeteuk :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not.capable.of.making.full.sentence.brain.busted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, Mas? You can think dirty about 2PM lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. With Khun and Jaebeom, yes.
    But with the others, I need more convincing.

    ReplyDelete