10.22.2009

SeungHo ... W-O-W

How many of you watched this particular performance of MBLAQ? (I will wait while you watch it if you haven't yet).

Did you notice anything about leader SeungHo? If you have to watch again that's fine. It'd be great for you to notice it without me pointing it out.

Photobucket

I take back everything bad I've said in regards to your newly blonde hair, SeungHo. I apologize. You can dye your hair neon pink for all I care, and I will still love you. The amount of love and awe and want that I have for you at this very moment will not diminish. I'll just make you wear a hat or something.

While I pretty much hate the idiot in charge of styling the MBLAQ boys, I will say that the pants they picked out for our dear rookie leader was an excellent choice. A very excellent choice and that person deserves a slight pay raise (I say slight because it's probably the same person that put sunglasses on GO). Because that shiny, silky material that perfectly clung to his skin revealed something to all of the sick freak fan girls, like yours truly.

Seriously, it was hard screencapping these exact, precise moments when SeungHo Jr. wanted to greet the sexually frustrated teenage girl audience. Oh, the things I do for you all.

Exhibit A:

Photobucket
Well, hello ...

Exhibit B:

Photobucket
I think the subs MAKE this photo

Bottom line, SeungHo ... always wear pants like this.

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. K-Pop Junkie10/22/2009 2:23 PM

    SO I did not notice that particular thing. But now I can not stop noticing it when I watch the video. Also big laughs happened when I was reading :)

    Props to you for noticing and alerting my already dirty mind. Now all I keep looking at (when I look at him) is his pants. Props to his stylist as well for getting one thing right :)

    I hope he wears pants like this for his performances from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to admit that I did not like the blonde at first - but it is growing on me & let's face it the guy is just HOT!!! I agree I am LOVING these pants - I am now thinking of who else I would like to see wearing these pants...hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isnt that Suju's Shiwon from when he was on loveletter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous Person:

    I have no idea what you're talking about. Your comment is confusing to me.

    This happens a lot to me, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't really feeling MBLAQ before, & I keep looking for something convincing enough for me to care about them.

    I should have known from before that it would take the one and only TKPA to do the convincing.

    LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO :D :D :D

    This weekend will be well spent learning about the K-Pop rookies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if this is really the place to ask this (I feel just a little stalker-ish for thinking about this), but...does anyone else wonder (or even better, know for sure) what they (these male idols) wear under their pants during these performances...i mean, briefs should be more...supportive/restrictive...shouldn't they??? Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining...just very very curious. (I am thinking of a particular vid of 2pm's Wooyoung on Star King where Chansung helpfully tries to cover up something with his shoe)

    ReplyDelete
  7. damn, he's angry! lolz i can't help but laugh @ ur post ^^

    ReplyDelete