10.26.2009

Three Pairs of Luscious Lips ... Hell Yes

First order of business: SeungHo from MBLAQ has been officially inducted into Strictly a Dirty, Dirty Fantasy. Those lips and those pants are more than enough to convince me that this is his rightful category.

Congrats, boo. You'll get your own post one day, but today is reserved for a triple dose of "WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US, TKPA?!" I'm sorry, I have to do it. I just have to share this image that is playing in my mind (and thereby corrupt your mind as well).

Three sets of luscious, full, juicy lips.

All over your body.

All at the same time.

Who do those lips belong to?

Photobucket
King of Foreplay

Photobucket
SeungHo

Photobucket
Se7en

I want to nibble on each and every single one of them, top and bottom.

Mmm, I can't help but think of kissing SeungHo's juicy, saliva laced lips, while Se7en nibbles on my neck and brushes that full upper lip against my skin ever so softly, sending tiny trembles throughout my body, and King of Foreplay kisses and lightly sucks each of my fingers with those delicious pink lovelies of his. Then it'll be KoF's turn to give a seductively wet kiss, while SeungHo nibbles, and Se7en sucks. Then Se7en will take a crack at the kissing, while KoF nibbles, and SeungHo sucks.

Oh, did I mention that we will all be naked?

And they lived happily and orgasmically ever after.

You can thank @shortney70 for spawning this fantasy.

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. All the while this song will be playing in the background: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IxsA06vIWg

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll have to be pretty loud in order to be heard ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so dirty after reading this...I wasn't even a big fan of KoF until I started reading this blog...i'm gonna go listen to all of GD's solo's until I get these thoughts out of my head..i'm cheating on him ='(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I feel so terribly dirty now... I should probably throw myself off a cliff into a vat of cleaning products... Why, I hear you ask TKPA? Because I read this at work... And I work at a school. Junior high and elementary. Thanks for making me feel too corrupted to do my job!!!


    Actually, I do love it when you write like this! I just maybe shouldn't have read it before I got home haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I woke up this morning imagining that KoF was cuddling me from behind, his muscular arms wrapped around me, and SeungHo's lips just inches from my own.

    Se7en, unfortunately and unwillingly, had to return to the girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually Se7en came to my house because Dae is still out of town - when Dae returns I will send him back to his girlfriend. :)
    Like I said before - I like to keep it in the YG Family LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. i feel very dirrty after reading this. got me imagining them doing that to me not u @ TKPA LOL!!
    --mizz_julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH HELL YES - one of the best fantasies - ever!
    DAMN this one really got me! All those lips!

    Of all of the dirrrty posts this is probably the one that I think of the most at night when I am laying in bed with visions of K-pop men thrusting in my head!

    PS:(But just remember I dont fucking share Se7en)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete