10.23.2009

The Party Boy Daesung

Photobucket

I seriously crack into a huge smile every time I see Daesung. He’s so adorable; I just love him (in a platonic way).

He would be massively entertaining at a party or any social event. I can just see the whole room coming alive and buzzing with excitement once he made his appearance. His jokes and bubbly personality would have everyone in stitches as we all compete for his attention. Because everyone always gravitates towards the person having the most fun, and that person is Dae-Dae.

I can’t help but feel like Dae would not only be the life of the party, but whenever you’re bummed out about life and just need one person to make you smile, make you laugh, make you feel like everything is okay … he’d be the one to call on. Because with that bright, happy-go-lucky personality follows a really caring individual who would do anything to make you laugh and brighten your day.

So while he might be the life of the party, Dae-Dae is also the bright light of humor in your life.


I know I'm supposed to be writing dirty about the boys today ... but I just don't have the heart to taint Dae-Dae. He's too pure to even go there. (At least in the spotlight. Behind closed doors is another matter entirely).
 
TKPA

12 comments:

  1. AWWWWW I love all your comments about My Dae-Dae!!! He is so perfect in every way! And he is all mine mine mine! Now behind closed doors....yes he is my "Secret Freak" but that is for me to know & for no one else to ever find out! I dont share well with others - at least not Dae-Dae anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That smile is the winner.
    & yes TKPA, I just can't imagine our smiling angel in a dirty way whatsoever.
    But then, what's behind closed doors, are Dae-dae's and Shortney's business only.

    Sometimes he gets all sensual in a performance, but then all the thoughts will be neutralized by the time i watch FO or something.

    I enjoy this post, thanks TKPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a cutie :) I'm glad Tae and I will be living with him and Shortney :) Our house will be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Dae-Dae my "Secret Freak" shhhhh
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ZSxuJ6th_Vs/SXc973kedDI/AAAAAAAAAiI/A6Sn3rzl1zI/s400/Daesung+1.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shortney, I feel confident in saying that if I could bring myself to talk dirty about him, I still wouldn't because I'm afraid you'd kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup - my father is Sicilian so I do know how to make people disappear. LOL :)
    I just had to share this amazing pic: http://5.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kq4xbohBXl1qzixbpo1_400.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry, if I ever feel the urge to talk dirty, I will make sure to say "you" instead of "me."

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA LOL this pic helps inspire my DIRRRTTTY thoughts of Dae-Dae!
    http://ibigbang.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/0dduk5hgfks.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow ... Dae-Dae has a pretty nice body there. No wonder you keep him all to yourself haha.

    Is that you down there, btw?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why of course that is me - right where I belong - where else would I be.... :) Oh such dirrrttty thoughts in my head right now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh Dae sungie...would make my day everyday. We'd be besties...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dae belongs to me - I belong to Dae!
    I own Dae - Dae owns me!
    My Dae! FOREVER!

    That's it - thanks!
    *hugs*
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete