10.17.2009

You Do This to Tick Me Off

Photobucket
Do you get some sick sexual satisfaction out of pissing me off?

G-Dragon, seriously?

You're really going to go on stage looking like that?

You broke the first rule of having curly hair ... you don't ever brush them!

Because then they frizz and they look ridiculous.

And don't pucker up those juicy lips at me, thinking that I'll be distracted! Okay, so I might have been just a little bit and I might have lusted over them for two seconds, but the travesty that is your hair snapped me back to my senses.

Ugh, be done with Inkigayo already! I'll be waiting for you right after the performance in the bathroom to your apartment, where a flat iron will be heated and ready to get rid of those ugly ringlets.

Just wait until Friday, babe. Your future in my heart will be revealed, and then and only then can we get past this silly cry for my attention.

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. K-Pop Junkie10/17/2009 7:10 PM

    HAHAHAHA I really couldn't stop laughing at the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason no matter what he does I still adore him. Just cant stay mad at the GD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, it's so hard. I love him to bits and pieces, don't get me wrong, but it's like when your boyfriend does something ridiculous, like cut his hair or wear a new shirt that you think is ugly ... you don't like it, but it grows on you and eventually you accept it.

    Yet I cannot accept the curls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You shouldn't accept the curls! They are horrendous (and I am totally not saying that because they look exactly like mine used to as a kid... I learned the "Don't brush them" rule the hard way... with a brush stuck in my hair T_T)

    Whilst G-D is just.... so.... I don't even know what, that you can't stay mad at him, the curls MUST GO. Even if I have to hop onto a, thankfully short, flight and drag him forcebly by his ears into a chair where it can be straightened =/

    Keep up the good work BB! Also, don't let any comments about your blog get to you - it's YOUR blog, and personally I like your dirty, dirty comments - shows that you're human, and we're all old enough to verbalise the thoughts that we all undoubtably have about these marvellous "specimens" - anyone who says they don't is LYING.

    (Sorry for the uber long post!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol I totally agree! but he still looks cute.. just pretend the curls isnt there..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nia:

    I think people with curly hair know that golden rule. I have extremely thick, wavy hair and whenever I decide to put mousse in it to curl it, I know my hair is basically unbrushable until my next shower.

    But I'm glad you're on the same page as me with the curls situation! Some people over at Twitter are seeming to dig it and I just don't understand why. But, hey, I don't judge.

    I think I've had one comment that really bothered me in the fan fiction post, but it was mainly just due to miscommunication. Everything was clarified through talking so it was no big deal. The general consensus is that you all love it :)

    I am happy that you enjoy reading! It means a lot to me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sara_Chan:

    Totally didn't see your comment when I replied earlier, sorry!

    He does look cute with the curls, and that's the problem! I don't want GD to be cute! I want him to be the unbearably sexy man we all know and love!

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete