10.10.2009

Asian Men and Their Jaw-o-Heaven

You know how certain guys have that square jaw that sort of juts out, popping out of the side of their head so fierce that it makes you catch your breath as you marvel over their perfect genetics and wonder if you were to procreate with that man at that very moment, would the son you'd spawn have that same jaw?

I have come to the conclusion that 90% of Asian men (not just Koreans) have that specific type of jaw. I love that jaw.

A plethora of my favorite idols have it: Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Zhou Mi, Donghae has a hint of one, G-Dragon, T.O.P., Taeyang, Sexy Beast Taek, Park Jaebeom, just to name a FEW.

Even a non K-Pop idol, a Japanese-American actor has it (whom I am also infatuated with and refuse to name names, because the chances of him reading this are ten times more probable and more likely than any of the aforementioned sex gods. He knows who he is). And oh yes, I marvel over its ability to pop out of the side of his face.

You name a hot idol, chances are they have that jaw. Minimize this screen right now and look at your background (because you know damn well your boytoy is gracing your computer screen with his presence) and check out his jaw.

Bless those Asian genes.

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. Hands down - I think the best jawline is Taeyang - the cut of his jaw is amazing - any other idol is just wishing their jaw line was half as amazing as Taeyang!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tae has an amazing jaw, I agree. He's just perfect, in general.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to agree with this little piece of truth, but I'll have to disagree with Donghae's "Hint of one". Considering the no other performance on July 3rd (yes I've memorized the date)Music core.
    You'll know it when you see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. terminal_plague1/28/2011 8:18 AM

    Eunhyuk's jaw is the sharpest knife in the drawer, in my opinion. Or I'm just terribly biased. Every time he turns left or right, my eyes go directly to his jawline and I seriously want to reach out and run my hands on it lol.

    ReplyDelete