10.12.2009

The Fantasically Weird Yesung

Who goes out and buys himself a turtle because he's bored? It can only be Yesung.

Photobucket

Oh, Yesung. Where do I even begin with you?

You're so bizarre, bb. Bizarre isn't even a suitable adjective to describe you. I mean, a turtle? Really? What can you do with a turtle? Once The K-Pop Junkie and I wanted to purchase some hermit crabs and keep them in the living room in our apartment. Then we realized, "What the hell are we going to do with hermit crabs?"

There is more to you than unusual quirks, like spastic dancing, touching people's upper lips, and sneaking up behind people like an assassin (all featured in Come to Play). Your voice is pure love and -- seriously, I'm not remotely kidding on this -- I listen to "Let's Not" every single night right before falling asleep. You, Kyuhyun, and the pocket-sized-cutie Ryeowook have incredible voices and I cannot listen to any ballad by any other idol group. You've spoiled me rotten.

Here's to you and your one-of-a-kind personality and amazing voice. Keep it up, boo.

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. K-Pop Junkie10/12/2009 3:46 PM

    I have had a turtle and I am growing a lemon tree.
    I love his weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a fellow fangirl mate who keeps telling me how she loves Yesung, but I can't find anything that strikes my fancy.

    But you know, I might go find out what's his deal, now that you have mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely watch the Come to Play show! Not only is Yesung talked about by the others a lot, but lots of the boys are featured in it (except my hubby and Kibum). It's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I think I am attracted to the weirdo who buy random things or just skip around with me....

    Yesung can be really cute sometimes and other times not so much. I would say he is in the cutie category.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he's my BFF in Super Junior. Because I'm also weird, and two weird people make excellent friends. (But you already knew that).

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha yes I did know that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. NiqueLachelle10/12/2009 10:40 PM

    I love Yesung. His weirdness only makes him sexier. And when he sings I swear I wanna melt!! He's not on the Taeyang level of sexy of course he's just that-weirdo-that-follows-you-and-your-kinda-creeped-out-but-turned-on-at-the-same-time sexy lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES WHEN YESUNG SINGS!!
    How could we all miss that fact out?

    **fans self**

    ReplyDelete
  9. NiqueLachelle:

    "He's not on the Taeyang level of sexy of course he's just that-weirdo-that-follows-you-and-your-kinda-creeped-out-but-turned-on-at-the-same-time sexy"

    WIN. TOTAL WIN.

    ReplyDelete