10.17.2009

I Might Have Forgotten About You, AJ

It's just that I was so preoccupied with MBLAQ debuting and Joon showing off his abs, and the anticipation of the King of Foreplay's new single, and successfully creating Sex God ringtones ... I did forget to show you the proper newbie love.

Because man do I love your abs, AJ.

Photobucket
I'd like to take a moment of silence to appreciate this ...


It's like your abs have outer abs, and they just ripple in the most orgasmic way possible. And that vein popping out of your shoulder ... mmm. Normally, I'm not a vein girl. They kind of creep me out when there are several protruding out of a forearm, but I don't discredit them entirely. I will gladly accept your vein, and any other potential veins you might have.

Thank you for being a gym rat. I promise I'll show you more love and attention in the future.

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. K-Pop Junkie10/17/2009 1:30 PM

    Well since you are not talking dirty I still will. All I can think about after seeing that picture is OMG where is the melted chocolate? I think he has too many abs to count, if that is possible???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently he spent a lot of time in the gym before debuting ...


    I know that's a lame comment, but I'm keeping it clean. I'll respond to this again on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, I'm glad it's not just me how has been lusting like a mo'fo over this delectable specimen on man-meat. It's like, his muscles have muscles. Also, the expression on his face in that MV makes me ~wibble~ with glee. Just think TKPA, it's Monday now, you can comment with all the disgracefully dirty commentary you want now ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. who* has been lusting like a mo'fo - not how. SPELLING FAILURE brought on by Abs of GLORY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nia:

    Let me just say I am glad it's Monday. I've been waiting to say this since Saturday, and with your comment just now, I remembered to come back to this little gem.

    His facial expression? That can only be described as nearly-at-the-brink-of-insane-pleasure on dear AJ's part. Complete O-face. This man is completely shredded, even his neck looks like it has muscles. And I know this is going to sound weird, but I love how his hips are kind of wide, meaning he isn't one of those insanely slender Asian men with muscles, because that's disproportionate and not sexy. AJ's wide hips? Delicious.

    And don't worry about the spelling failure, I understand what you meant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. K-Pop Junkie10/22/2009 2:51 AM

    You are right about the hip thing. The slender hips are a turn off sometimes. I really like his hips and his abs. Oh and his whole body. Also, his facial expression. He is just an overall hottie!

    ReplyDelete