10.14.2009

DBSK Isn't For Me

I don't know what it is. I just can't bring myself to love them, obsess over them, talk dirty about them. DBSK simply isn't for me.

I tried watching videos, and while I laughed at them and thought they were funny ... it wasn't even close to the endless amounts of laughter that Super Junior gets from me. And while their videos are sexy (I won't deny that), I just can't talk the same way about them like I do for Sex God, G-Dragon, Sexy Beast Taek, and Nichkhun. They just don't do it for me.

Their songs are great, though, and I really do enjoy listening to them. Yet they fall really low on the obsession list. But I am an open-minded person, so there is an extreme chance that I will change my mind. If/when that happens, I'll for sure show them the love and affection and not-so-PG action that they deserve.

Photobucket
Sorry, bbs


I did say that I was going to choose one of them for this week's "To Get You Through the Weekend." It's either going to be Max or U-Know. I haven't decided between the two of them yet, as both pictures I located are hella hot and surprisingly sparked many NC-17 comments from me.

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. & I have failed.

    Oh well, at least one of them will be featured in To Get You through the Weekend. So I guess I'm satisfied, even when it's not one of my faves.

    I still think Jaejoong's [guy in the middle]
    beauty is just unreal and unfair & Yoochun won't ever get attention in photos. He looks common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said I'd feature them and I will. I had to find massively hot pictures of them which took FOREVER but I did find them nonetheless.

    Hero is too pretty. It makes me sick looking at him, considering he's prettier than me and Heechul combined. Just unnatural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I feel a lil bad seeing as how they have a bajillion fans... but they just aren't doing it for me. Even the Anime Prince Joongie only has a few MB's on my HDD. It's probably b/c of SM's control over their TV personalities. See SHINee for a modern day example super clean image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. same. not a dbsk fan, doubt i'll ever be - they're just not my thing.

    and to SIMPLY MAS:
    jaejoong's beauty IS unreal...he has had plastic surgery.
    you could probably end up looking like jaejoong if you knew who his surgeon was.
    not that unfair after all right?

    ReplyDelete