10.27.2009

Please, Bow Your Head

And take a moment of silence to appreciate the spectacular body that the K-Pop Gods have sent down from their Heavenly lair and blessed us with in the form of Rain. (Yes, they are somewhat old, but that doesn't detract from the hotness of them).

Photobucket
This is just perfect.

Photobucket
WTF? Are those gills or muscles-unknown-to-man?

Oh, I cannot wait until November 25th, when I will be sitting in the theater watching Rain kick ass while shirtless and ripped. I think it'll be the gravy on top of my mashed potatoes (seeing as how it's the day before Thanksgiving and I am obsessed with my parents' homemade mashed potatoes and gravy. It's a very fitting comparison).

And as I am typing this right now, the sky is overcast. Rain, Rain, never go away.

Hey, I had to do at least one weather reference.

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. DAMN - I wanna run my tongue between each one of those gills err muscles "unknown to man" & then we can make our own kind of "Rain" in the form of sweat dripping down from each other's bodies!
    DAMN Dae Dae needs to get his ass home soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to kiss/lick/nibble each and every single muscle on that man's body.

    Mmm, and Rain's sweat rolling down his gorgeous face and falling off the edge of his jaw and falling down on your skin. Best sort of "rain" imaginable.

    I need to go watch videos of Teuk. I seriously feel like I'm cheating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto - I am watching Dae now - or wait should I watch some more of Se7en - or no wait I don't want to disappoint Jong Kook....NO.. YES I need to watch some Dae Dae - someone please tell AJ, DJ & GO(my Korean Antonio Banderas) that they need to behave themselves I am trying to concentrate here & no no RiRi I don't have time to watch "Strong Baby" again - DAMN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are too many idol boys to be obsessed/have fantasies about.

    ReplyDelete