10.19.2009

New Category: The Party Boys

It's officially Baby Daddy Week! How excited are you all?

I mentioned last week that I have two new categories to introduce to you all today, but over the course of the weekend I came up with yet another category that I'll talk about later on (in another post).

But first up to gush about is The Party Boys.

These boys don't necessarily ignite any dirty thoughts from me, but I also don't see myself hanging out with them all day and all night like I would with a BFF. These boys are strictly around for entertainment purposes only, the ones who are the life of the party. You know what kind of person I'm talking about.

When you're out at a party that is kind of dull, nothing too exciting is going on, then all of a sudden the one person walks through the door and the night becomes absolutely insane, and you wake up the next morning slightly delirious and wondering to yourself if last night actually happened or if you just had the craziest dream ever.

Oh, no. It actually happened.

I'm not going to reveal the boys who made this category, yet. They'll be revealed later on in the week (probably Thursday), just to keep you on your toes and aggravate you even further over my seemingly patient attitude on posting this week.

Instead, for today, I want you to tell me who's in made it to your own, personal The Party Boys category.

TKPA

3 comments:

  1. Kwon Jiyong.
    Just him and I could make one hell of a partayy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GD as a Party Boy???

    REALLY?

    I mean, I guess yeah he could liven any party ...

    But there are too many sexual qualities about him. At least in my case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoKwon would make my party boy list because GD will not tolerate me having another BFF. WooYoung makes it too cause he's a Cutie Patootie and looks like tons of fun. And Boom too (although he's kinda sexy).

    ReplyDelete