10.22.2009

I'll Be a Homewrecker For You

Se7en, I tried to ignore you seeing as how you're in a committed relationship. In my book, you're untouchable.

And that's why you're a Strictly a Dirty, Dirty Fantasy. Because if I can't touch you, I will fantasize about touching you. So what if I'll feel like a homewrecker for it? I don't care.

Look at this picture. Just look at it.

Photobucket

Sure, the abs are lacking. There's no clear definition there, but it looks toned and not at all flabby, which still works for me. But I'm not concentrating on the abdomen. I'm concentrating on the fact that he's soaking wet. And his facial expression?

Total sex face.

Oh, Mister Lucky Number ... I wonder, during a steamy bed-tricks session, what is your magic number of euphoric-breaking-points? My guess is seven, which is impressive.

Yet it'd be even more impressive if you dish out that magic number instead of hogging it all to yourself.

TKPA

2 comments:

  1. First pic I see this morning - wow what a way to start the day! What a look of pure ecstasy on his face! Those gorgeous lips! His upper lip drives me insane it just begs to be nibbled on! I think I am going to spend some time today searching for more Se7en pics especially any "wet" ones. For me personally I kind of like the idea that he is in a committed relationship - for so am I with my "Dae"! However he does leave approx. every 2 weeks to tape Family Outing - plenty of time for me to entertain Se7en. I figure I might as well keep it all in the YG Family! LOL. He can be "Uncle Se7en" to my lil mini Big Bang! Since Dae is my "Secret Freak" I think I shall call him my "Mr. Se7enth Heaven of Ecstasy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm much more interested in that lovely little treasure trail he's got going on under his navel. Delish!

    ReplyDelete