10.15.2009

Sharing Is NOT Caring When It Comes to SBT and Sex God

I sent The K-Pop Junkie the video to Taeyang's new single (which I'll dedicate time tomorrow to writing about/going bat-shit crazy over), and a not-so-lovely conversation followed shortly after (warning: lots of caps-lock and cyber yelling).


Junkie: I love his oversized hats.
Addict: It isn't oversized, he's just short.

Okay, totally sorry for that comment (please don't stalk me and kill me) but I had to say it.


Addict: You know what would've made it better, right?
Junkie: IF HE HAD NO SHIRT ON??
Addict: YESSSSSSSS. Next single isn't coming out for another month and it's a slow song, I believe. No abs.
Junkie: Hey he could be making out with someone in a bed in a slow song... think about it. Moaning could happen as well!
Addict: NO TAE-TAE SHOULD NOT MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE IN HIS NEXT VIDEO. WTF ARE YOU THINKINGGGG.
Junkie: HEY!!!! I would just replace my face with her!
Addict: & Tae-Tae's moans, while they might be nice, Sex God T.O.P. has the best.
Junkie: HAVE YOU HEARD HIM MOAN? HE COULD BEAT TOP! YOU NEVER KNOW!
Addict: BLASPHEMY!!!!!!
Junkie: HEY DONT SAY THAT UNTIL YOU HEARD IT! I BET HE HAS A GREAT MOAN TO MATCH THOSE KILLER DANCE MOVES/SEX MOVES
Addict: BUT WE'LL NEVER KNOW BECAUSE HE'S A GOOD BOY AND HE ISN'T GOING TO MOAN FOR RABID FAN GIRLS
Junkie: MAYBE NOT. BUT IF I MEET HIM AND HOOKUP/MAKE HIM MY BABY'S DADDY I WILL HEAR IT AND SAY IT BEATS IT!
Addict: BUT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT SEX GOD'S ACTUAL SEX MOAN SOUNDS LIKE, SO HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT???
Junkie: HOW CAN YOU PROVE THAT HIS IS BETTER?
Addict: We'll just have to have a tape recorder in the bedroom.


The Junkie also said that we were going to share Sex God. Complete news to me, seeing as how he is mine and she can't touch him. Her reasoning was because I already claimed G-Dragon and since she is very territorial over Tae-Tae, that we should share Sex God because it's unfair that I have two BIGBANG members and she does not. I told her to take Seungri and she said that neither he nor Daesung did it for her.

No, she cannot have Sex God. No, I will not share him with her. What the hell kind of drugs is she on to think that I would actually consent to such insanity?

And then ... then the conversation resorted to the sharing of Sexy Beast Taek ...

OH. HELL. NAW.

BACK. OFF.

I will not give up that beast-wrapped-in-dork package for ANYTHING. Especially for someone who didn't find him attractive when I first sent her his picture. She liked Chansung. She said SBT had big ears. True, but she dismissed him immediately. WTF? You don't do that, not with a gorgeous, savage animal like SBT! You clearly do not deserve him, Junkie, as you cannot appreciate the radiating sex factor.

This argument literally lasted for an hour. Neither of us would give in on the situation at hand, it was like the Cold War. We finally concluded, though, that she will place Sex God in her Strictly a Dirty, Dirty Fantasy and I will live with that. As long as she is thinking and not touching.

However, neither of us will stop fighting over SBT so the Cold K-Pop War will continue until a treaty and compromise has been reached ... which will be never.

Back off, Junkie. He's mine.

11 comments:

  1. K-Pop Junkie10/15/2009 3:06 AM

    You back off!

    Taek is going into some sort of sharing zone. It will work! It is not that I didn't find him attractive at first it was me not really into anything but my Super Junior boys. I transitioned into the 2 PM after and now BIGBANG. Plus, I really can't help that I like the dorky/hot Taek because lets be honest I like dorky boys. You can't deny that. So of course he is going on my Baby Daddy list you can't stop me. Also, you can't call dibs when you are the one showing me all these hot men! That is unfair because I am not an addict! :) The Cold K-Pop War continues.

    I'm fine with Sex God going into that category because I have been reading your post and it has influenced me. That is understandable. There is no denying his sex appeal in his voice.

    Ahhh Tae-Tae.....:)I don't care if he is short. He is HOT and a great Dancer. The picture that is linked is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I saw on sitemeter that you had been on, and I thought to myself, "She's GOING to comment." haha

    Second, NO WE WILL NOT SHARE SBT. I can too call dibs, because I see them first and that is how you call dibs. It shall continue for years.

    I'm an influencing person, I realize this. If only I could use my power to keep kids off drugs and in school, rather than filling girls' heads with entirely too dirty thoughts ... oh well.

    It's ridiculous, but SO FREAKING HILARIOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. K-Pop Junkie10/15/2009 3:19 AM

    1. It is really weird that you can see that I have been on. Am I the only one in Tampa besides when my roomies read?

    2. WE WILL NEVER COMPROMISE ON THIS! You can't call dibs if we don't see it at the same time. It is like when you call shot gun and not everyone is in sight of the car. So that is the rule.

    3. Hmm I like the dirty thoughts... I'm sure all the other girls/guys on here love it as well!

    4. Poor guy he should get some inserts instead of standing on a board. Good thing I'm shortish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if it's you or them, it just says Tampa lol.

    NO ONE FOLLOWS THE SHOTGUN RULE EXCEPT FOR YOU! THERE WILL BE NO COMPROMISE BECAUSE HE IS MINE. BACK OFF.

    Oh, they do love it.

    He should totally pull a Super Junior and get shoe lifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you two fight amongst yourselves. LOL! I am taking Daesung! Oh the fun that we will have and I have a "feeling" there is another side to Dae. He seems so innocent & happy, HOWEVER there has to be a time & place where he takes out his aggression. I'm just saying....

    ReplyDelete
  6. EVERYONE FOLLOWS THE SHOTGUN RULES! YOU DON'T JUST LIKE YOU TRY TO PUSH YOURSELF IN BEFORE ME AS I UNLOCK THE DOOR! HE IS MINE OR I WILL THEORETICALLY SHARE HIM THAT IS THE BEST THAT WILL HAPPEN!

    He should get shoe lifts it would be easier. But I wonder if that would chance his dancing?

    Shortney- You got Dae for sure. I bet he is a freak in bed when he takes out his aggression :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THE SHOTGUN RULES UNTIL YOU STARTED BLABBERING ON ABOUT THEM! AND ME PUSHING YOU OUT OF THE WAY WITH THE DOOR THING IS FUNNY AND THAT IS IN NO WAY RELATED TO THE SHOTGUN TOPIC SO I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA WHY YOU EVEN BROUGHT IT UP! IT DOESN'T APPLY TO THIS SITUATION SO LEAVE IT OUT!!!

    HE. IS. NOT. YOURS. HE. IS. MINE. BACK. OFF.

    The "shoe lifts" are just like little cushion insoles that go in his shoes. Eunhyuk dances just fine with them in haha.

    Shortney, yes Dae is all yours =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just gonna pop into the discussion for a sec but did anyone notice Seungri's standing on a block too? XD

    Since shortney put claim on Dae, has anyone claimed Bae? If not I'm all over that! *I'd be that way even if he was* ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. JG:

    We did notice that, but since the Junkie is like in love with Tae-Tae, it's funnier [to me] to point that out to her. I think it's hilarious they're both standing on it, even GD's heels are on it!

    The Junkie has laid claim to him, however that only applies to me, meaning I cannot touch. You can touch all you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was looking over this argument and I was just about to comment but them Tempo looked over my shoulder and said "Baby don't worry about it. Now come over here and help figure out how to wear this sweater Yong gave me yesterday."

    So ladies I gotta go....

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH HELL TO THE FUCK NO.
    Junkie's traveling to some dangerous territory here ;)

    ReplyDelete