10.16.2009

Let Sex God Be Your Booty Call

Last night (or extremely early at three in the morning) I had a mission to create a ringtone in which Sex God speaks perfect, perfect English that I know will be exactly what he'll say when I call him at one in the morning needing to see his smoldering sex face and ask him to come over.

Seven words from this man can make me speechless. He has such complete power over me.

Photobucket

I have it setup as my email alert on my BlackBerry, so everytime you guys comment or send me a direct message via Twitter, I hear it. It's glorious. Keep commenting.

Also, the famous moan is now my cell phone's alarm clock alert, complete with King of Foreplay laughing in the background. It's also glorious waking up to it, but I'd rather hear it in a sleep-filled voice right in my ear than hear it from the other side of the room.

G-Dragon is going to be so pissed about this.

Naturally, I'm going to pass along these gems. I posted some links last night, but after a while they stopped working, so I stayed up 'til 4:30 AM to find a way to get these babies to work, and I succeeded.

This video with Sex God speaking English is a little teaser clip from his upcoming drama series IRIS. It's amazing in so many ways. HERE IS THE RINGTONE.

And of course you've seen the moaning video. HERE IS THE RINGTONE.

You're welcome!

TKPA

3 comments:

  1. Noooo.. the video isn't up any more. I've just recently started stalking your blog, can you tell me what the clip was from so I can look it up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog. I love your posts! Also, just listened to this sound bite, got so flustered I accidentally closed the window and had to come back and dig it back up just so I could thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. terminal_plague1/28/2011 10:02 AM

    You are truly amazing! Thank you for creating these ringtones. Unfortunately, I have to change my SMS tone from TOP's moan to a regular one after getting dirty looks from the office the other day lol.

    ReplyDelete