10.17.2009

I Want to Pinch Sungmin's Cheeks

Sungmin is so gosh-darn-cute I can't stand it. He's just too cute, like a little toddler who just learned how to tie his shoes or ride his bike and feels so accomplished with himself.

Photobucket

It makes me curious, though.

He acts all cute and innocent when the cameras are around. He changes the tone of his voice to a higher, more gentler tone when speaking to women, rather than the normal tone he uses with the boys of Super Junior.

But what is he like when there aren't any cameras in his face? I hope he isn't a complete jerk, because that would just kill the whole image I have in my mind of him. Like I can totally see myself baking cookies and frosting cupcakes with Sungmin. And for some really strange reason, whenver I think of him, I just think of white fluffy bunnies hopping around in a grass field with wildflowers.

Is that a completely random image or what? It's kind of why I don't really like thinking about him.

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. the picture you posted of Sungmin doesn't fit your description of him AT ALL (and I LOVE IT ajsfasd)

    <3 Sungmin is undeniably adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it doesn't match the description, as he looks very sexy in that picture. But I try to only post pictures of idols that invoke desirable thoughts. I couldn't bring myself to put up a cutesy one of Sungmin just to make my point :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when he smiles/laughs. It's all toothy and adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. anyong haseyo sungmin oppa is the best for all kpop artist and super junior too............
    super junior neorago........

    ReplyDelete
  5. He í just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've neverrrrr had any feelings about sungmin because of his gender-confused behavior. If he didn't look like a girl most of the time he'd be desirable to me!

    ReplyDelete