10.07.2009

YG Needs to Pull a JYP

And bring BIGBANG over to America!

(What'd you think I was going to say?)

JYP debuted the Wonder Girls here. YG ... you need to step up your game, dude!

I'm only saying this because it'd give me an actual excuse to obsessive over these boys and so whenever I listen to them, my mother doesn't look at me as if I have transported from another planet. If they debut over here in the States, at least my family members will look at me slightly less confused than they do now. Which is always a very important thing since they all think I'm a complete wack-job anyway. (Kidding, but my mother does say she doesn't know where my "weirdness" comes from).

Also a plus ... it'd be so much easier to see them in concert/stalk them. Because South Korea is just so far away and even if I saved up enough money to buy a damn plane ticket, I could think of a bajillion other things that the money would be better spent on. (Damn my innability to blow money).

Oh, and you know ... they'd do fantastic over here. But that's not as important as me being able to potentially make one of them my future baby daddy. Hear that, Kwon Ji-Yong?

Photobucket
You want to come to America, don't you, bbs?
Yours,
TKPA

3 comments:

  1. oh please let them debut in the US, soon. More people need to know of how awesome they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since The Junkie mentioned how cool it'd be for GD to have a concert in America, I've been thinking, "IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda don't want to share them with the US. I wanna keep them my dirty lil kpop secret and nod to those in the streets who recognize my Big Bang hoodie for what it is Awesome.

    They can keep popping into Cali until I get over there. They vacation in the US from time to time.

    ReplyDelete