10.12.2009

Who'd Make the Better Baby Daddy: G-Dragon or T.O.P.?

Starting my deliberation with the revised "Baby-Daddy-T0-Be" lists and I'm already faced with the toughest of all choices. I can't decide between the two of them, yet I have to. For the sake of unsightly stretchmarks, I can only choose one.

G-Dragon owns me in my entirety. Every time I listen to "Butterfly" I just picture lying next to him on a California King sized mattress with white satin sheets and fluffy pillows, in a penthouse suite overlooking the ocean, the warm tropical breeze blowing through the open balcony doors. Oh, yeah ... and we're both completely naked. That's the most important detail, I think.

Photobucket
Imagine waking up to this face in the morning ...

It's an extremely nice visual to accompany a song, you know?

In fact, that should be the entire concept to that particular video when/if he ever films it. Ji-Yong, you should definitely do it. And of course, since I just came up with the idea, you should make me the girl in your video. I am so willing to sacrifice my life (because you know damn well millions of girls worldwide would hunt me down and tar and feather me in the street) if it means two or three days worth of filming for a music video with you, in which I will be constantly making out with you while you're half-naked and while rolling around on a gigantic bed ...

What's the point of this, again?

And it seems like every time I begin to go all oh-my-God-please-let-me-kiss-you-all-over-your-body in regards to GD ... T.O.P. says, "OH HELL NAW!" and completely steps up his game. Do you know what he does to get back in my good graces, to stick out in the insanely NC-17 part of my mind?

Photobucket
Damn you.

He. Just. Stares.

That's it. That's all T.O.P. has to do in order to have me left utterly speechless. He always looks so angry-sexy, and for some really strange reason, that is very attractive to me. I bet he even smolders in his sleep. Oh, man, wouldn't that be a fantastic sight to wake up next to in the morning? A sleeping, still smoldering from the previous night's vigorous and exerting activity, sex god by the name of T.O.P. lying beside you? Even though you're completely worn out from the night before, when he wakes up and greets you a good morning in his already sexy voice made sexier by the grogginess of sleep and the ever-so-amazing first morning kiss ... you'll both summon the strength deep within you to start the day properly.

As you can see ... this clearly did not help me in trying to decide which one I want to be my baby daddy. This is going to take an extremely long time.

No, I will not surprise you and place Taeyang on the final list, because he is just incredibly sweet and I refuse to be a corrupting influence on him. Flat out refuse. You're safe, Tae-Tae.

TKPA

15 comments:

  1. Again one of your hilarious posts saves my soul on a challenging day at work!

    I ROFL-ed really hard reading this.
    I'd say angry-sexy is my thing?

    I LAHHVEE what u wrote about TOP.
    Oh yeah he just stares, and I'm officially taken.


    If he can look sexy fully-clothed....I shall say no more.
    I'm on Team T.O.P!

    GD is uber cool and all, I admire that, but he didn't spark my inner fire ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a few days since I've talked dirty about the BB boys. I couldn't wait 'til Thursday, as everything around here just seemed so boring and dull.

    One day, someone of importance in connection with these boys will stumble across this blog and I will die of humiliation. After I make one of them my baby daddy, obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I call Tae-Tae. :)

    As for T.O.P. umm yeah he so smolders while he sleeps. I bet the morning after with him is amazing. I mean I can see waking up next to him and kissing him awake.... and you know where I am going with this ;)

    Go for GD, I mean he is the one you always go back to in the group. Also, you will put up with being killed by fan girls to be with him. He wins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Junkie:

    I totally know where you're going with that thought in regards to T.O.P.

    GD is the perfect baby daddy ... but T.O.P. ...

    Ohhh, T.O.P.

    I screwed myself over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, well you said yourself that you don't want a boy with T.O.P. The whole my five year old child will smolder look the girls on the playground. So that gives him a 50% chance of getting on the baby daddy list. Sooo I think you should move him to Strictly a dirty, dirty fantasy.

    Think of all the smoldering sex you could have with him....mhhhmmmmmmmm!

    That would make sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second K-Pop Junkie.
    With everything.
    **nods nods**

    We all know where T.O.P should belong, you just won't admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Sooo I think you should move him to Strictly a dirty, dirty fantasy. Think of all the smoldering sex you could have with him....mhhhmmmmmmmm!"

    It totally astounds me how you can live two hours away and still read my mind, because I did actually have that thought.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mas,

    You're right ... I won't admit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So at least all of us reached the same conclusion.

    Will you be putting up that list soon? Or did I miss it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to wait until I figure out ALL of them (Super Junior and 2PM) before I post it. So like ... a week? Two weeks tops? Super Junior is going to be tough.

    ReplyDelete
  11. K-Pop Junkie10/13/2009 8:12 AM

    Mind link!

    That is going to be a good list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh the dilemma! Both are so appealing but in different ways. GD is hot, sexy, & sensitive. You know you would have a great time at the park with him & Ga-Ho & shopping would be a blast! T.O.P would look so amazing w/ candlelight all around him he takes a hot bubble bath. Imagine if you tried to leave him for GD...how he would scream your name, hold your arm & stare @ you with those eyes...then GD would just turn to you with hurt in his eyes & walk away... & you know you would so run after him. Well I guess this didnt help much - but maybe you could all just live together in an open relationship. Daesung & I will live next door & babysit for you. Of course we will have at least 5 kids of our own. Daesung & I will have our own lil Big Bang! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH I almost forgot....and Taeyang will live in my guest house...I cant have him too far away from me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. "GD is hot, sexy, & sensitive. You know you would have a great time at the park with him & Ga-Ho & shopping would be a blast! T.O.P would look so amazing w/ candlelight all around him he takes a hot bubble bath. Imagine if you tried to leave him for GD...how he would scream your name, hold your arm & stare @ you with those eyes...then GD would just turn to you with hurt in his eyes & walk away... & you know you would so run after him. Well I guess this didnt help much - but maybe you could all just live together in an open relationship."

    BEST. COMMENT. EVER.

    Seriously, there are so many awesome things going on here.

    Nice job, shortney!

    ReplyDelete
  15. If TOP ever said my name I don't think I could leave him ever. Gd could beg and even bring GaHo as his backup. But to hear my name emanate from his being it can get no better. Sorry GD that's why GD never even stood a chance as my Hubby.

    ReplyDelete