10.09.2009

To Get You Through the Weekend

Photobucket
The Vogue Girl stamp decreased the value of this photo,
which looks like something I'd take "the morning after."


This God-awful-early Friday morning is made bearable by four things:
  1. Nichkhun.
  2. The above picture of Nichkhun.
  3. Nichkhun being Thai.
  4. Thailand knows how to promote the hell out of their country.
Khun was chosen as the goodwill ambassador for Thailand a while back, which resulted in this gem of a campaign that makes California including David Beckham in their tourism commercials look weak and just plain ol' silly. Because why would you want to kick around a soccer ball on a beach with a married man, when you could swim naked in the clearer-than-crystal water with Nichkhun? Yeah, that's what I thought.
So destress the workload the week piled upon you and try to refrain from booking tickets to Thailand immediately after watching this video, which I like to call the best tourism campaign ever. (Also, check out Khun's guns around the 2:27 mark. Holy huge).
On behalf of all reading this, I would just like to say ....
Thank you, Thailand.
TKPA
Thanks to @mizz_julie for suggesting Nichkhun for this week!

8 comments:

  1. Can this Friday be more perfect?
    Pleasant day (so far) at work, & then Khun to get me thru the weekend.

    He's among the most perfect among the already-perfect Korean male idols.

    He's too much of a cutie pie for me to be lusting for, but he's enough of a man candy for me to be excited about.

    Thanks KPop addict!

    I will spend some time this weekend, cyber-stalking our DBSK boys to convince you enough to feature them next Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with his facial expression in this picture. And his face in general.

    You're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My definition for the look in his face is:
    "Okay it's our lazy Sunday morning at home. Please have me as your entertainment."


    "The Vogue Girl stamp decreased the value of this photo,
    which looks like something I'd take "the morning after."
    Ditto & LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't help but think of him getting out of bed in the morning and getting dressed to leave, and me suddenly saying, "KHUN!" to get his attention to capture the moment right before his walk of shame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot put it better myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's one sexy picture!!
    now i'm looking forward to the weekend LOL.
    - mizz_julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great suggestion, mizz_julie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm on my way to Thailand right now Khunnie.

    ReplyDelete