10.13.2009

New Category: Friends with Benefits

Yesterday I was at a loss of where to place Junsu from 2PM, yet that dilemma has now been solved as he has started a brand spankin' new category.

Friends with Benefits.

Photobucket

It's extremely fitting for Junsu, as I don't particularly feel the same want and desire that I feel toward his fellow members Sexy Beast Taek and Nichkhun. But I couldn't very well stick him in a friends-only zone or a "brotherly love" category, just in case I ever saw a performance/amazingly-hot-photo-shoot where I had those feelings of want (like in the above picture where I just want to kiss his lips). That'd be sort of incestuous, you know? So Junsu and I will remain friends, every so often hooking up after a drunken night at a party or out at a club, or whenever we're both in between relationships.

It's the perfect category for him, don't you think?

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. yes... thas wha i get too from him. at times i like him but then other times i dont... friends with benefits is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it perfect for him? He doesn't look like he'd mind, either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol he'll take wha he can get!! i think he was super sexy in this... enough tho its plain-clothes 2pm.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im3yE7f4vYE

    ReplyDelete
  4. K-Pop Junkie10/13/2009 1:25 PM

    That works! That picture is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOOOOVE THAT VIDEO!!! Oh, man ... =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo just scored.
    SCORE,I say.

    *goes off to check the video out -- Thanks Judy*

    ReplyDelete
  7. It took me ages to find a picture that made me go all "Mmmm" over it.

    SBT and Eight-Pack-Abs-Jay own that video, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And that category is good. The sexy finger waggle could remind us of good times.

    ReplyDelete