9.29.2009

Baby-Daddy-To-Be List: 2PM Edition

Although there are six of them, I had a relatively easy time picking which ones I’d have a baby out of wedlock with. If Jaebeom was still an active member in the group, he would throw a monkey wrench into the whole situation. Thankfully (in this case only) he is not in the group, so the decision has been narrowed down to two men.

First up is the delicious Taekyeon (or Taecyeon as it is also spelled, but I tend to gravitate towards names involving a "k" in the spelling), or as I like to refer to him as the Korean Cristiano Ronaldo. (They have the same teeth and inability to keep their mouths closed at all times).

Photobucket
I love it when he says, "Somebody hurry and please tie me up somewhere."
Will do, bb. Will do.


At six-foot, Taekyeon leaves me speechless during his rap of "Again and Again." As The K-Pop Junkie said last week, "His voice is like sex." Yes, yes it is.

Reasons why Taekyeon has made the Baby-Daddy-To-Be List:
  1. He’s six foot. That is in no way a stereotypical remark toward Asians as a whole and their "lack of height," but I do actually like tall guys. I’m average height (5'5"), but having a baby daddy with some height will somewhat guarantee a tall-ish baby. There are a few tall genes tucked away in my DNA strand (one of my great-grandfathers was 6'4"), so there very well could be a Korean Yao Ming on our hands down the road. Is it just me, or does he also look exceptionally taller than the others in "Again and Again" video?
  2. Even though he was born in Seoul, he moved to Massachusetts for seven years with his family. Thus, this is one Korean who speaks fluent English, and that automatically gives him bonus points in my book. Although I do enjoy broken English with a heavy Asian accent, it’d be much easier on the bastard-baby-in-question if both parents spoke fluent English.
  3. He has a ridiculously goofy personality that I don’t think I’d ever get tired of. He seems like a big kid who wants to play all the time. I just want to hug him endlessly, and then strip his clothes off with my teeth. I don’t think he’ll mind too much, even if I am what he describes as a rabid fan.

The other member of 2PM that I want to become my baby daddy is Nichkhun.

Photobucket
I love you. Infinite, infinite amounts.


The K-Pop Junkie always says, “He has weird eyebrows.” She’s right; he does have weird eyebrows. But that doesn’t detract me from his face.
  1. Khun was born in California, making him an American citizen, and he is of Thai and Chinese descent. I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to know he’s an American by birth, because we can completely bypass the hassle of trying to get him a green card to live and work in the States. And since he lived in the States for a portion of his life, he, like Taekyeon, also speaks English rather well. I cannot stress enough how much of a bonus that is, something that none of the Super Junior members that made the list can claim.
  2. He is a complete natural when it comes to being on television, and his comedic timing is impeccable. This clip from Star King (undeniably the funniest show I have ever seen) had me chuckling. [Unfortunately it isn’t subbed, but you don’t have to speak Korean to figure out what’s going on—I’ll tell you anyway, because I’m a nice person! The setup is that Khun has to get ready and eat breakfast in under three minutes, and he chooses to come home “the night before” drunk].
  3. He is a fierce dancer, and I swear if he were to ever dance with me like this, conception will immediately follow. (Also featured in this video is Sungmin from Super Junior, whose dance moves are equally impressive).
Photobucket
WAY TOO CLOSE FOR MY COMFORT!
Tell me, which members from 2PM make your cut as potential baby daddy? (For the hell of it, Jay will be accepted).
Yours,
The K-Pop Addict

11 comments:

  1. K-Pop Junkie9/30/2009 12:51 AM

    I am not sure who is my baby daddy yet but it probably is Taekyeon. I mean I really really love his rap in Again & Again! I rewind it to here it again & again. :)

    As for Khun... he does have weird eyebrows. Just look at them. I mean he is a cute guy but the eyebrows.... Maybe if I lurk him more I will find that I think he is cute.

    My baby daddy list for 2 PM needs more research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand you. First you criticize me for liking guys with "too girly" eyebrows, then when I show interest in a guy with obviously manly, bushy eyebrows, you criticize me again?

    Make up your mind, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. k-Pop Junkie9/30/2009 12:57 AM

    Hey you were the one that knew what i was going to say before I said it. lol They just look weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please don't put him on your baby daddy list. You'll probably make him wax his eyebrows. Let me have my one-manly-eyebrows, okay?

    Put Chansung on there, instead. You liked him before you liked Taekyeon (and don't even deny it!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. K-Pop Junkie10/01/2009 6:08 PM

    I wasn't going to put him on list in the first place. So we will not have another male to fight about.

    My list is Taekyeon and Chansung because you are right he was the first one I like until I started playing Tae's rap over and over and over again, because his voice is pure sex. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just like Hae and Kyu, I will fight you for Taek. An Asian who speaks English and sort-of-resembles Cristiano? Yes, please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stuck all of 2 pm in my harem. I need to layer that thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooyoung, I'm obviously going to have many children with, 'cause he's my future husband. ;) And Chansung because he's absolutely gorgeous.

    Jay would make the list, too. Life would NEVER be boring with him. 'Wild Bunny' obviously definitely proved that. And the fact that he speaks fluent english is kind of a plus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooops. Grammar fail.

    'Wild Bunny' definitely proved that****

    ReplyDelete
  10. That last pic...I just came...

    ReplyDelete
  11. terminal_plague1/28/2011 7:41 AM

    Taecyeon and Chansung, hands down.

    ReplyDelete