9.27.2009

The K-Pop JUNKIE Makes Her Debut: "Oh, Siwon."

Like any good college student, I am procrastinating doing my homework by writing this for The K-Pop Addict. By good fortune, I was assigned to live with The K-Pop Addict last year. We became pretty darn good friends by the end of the year. It wasn’t until over the summer that she became a K-Pop junkie turned addict. At first when she sent me the videos of Super Junior, I thought, "What is wrong with you?" Well, really, I was like, These are catchy! I soon became a junkie pretty fast.

As I sit here, writing this and listening to their music, I think about what first turned me on to Super Junior? I think it was when I went to visit The K-Pop Addict for the weekend over the summer at her house, where she quizzed me on who was who. I started to tell them apart and learned all about them as individuals. That is when I first decided that I really did like their music and I did enjoy all of the random shows subbed in English. That weekend was the breaking point. (Oh, and since then, I've tried to master the dance moves to all of their songs. Pretty hard, I must say).

Photobucket

Now that I have filled you in on whom I am (interesting, right?), I will tell you why I love Siwon. Siwon at first stuck out to me because of his nice face, which I now describe as handsome; with his smokin' eyes that could make me do anything when directed at me (this I know will happen if I ever meet him). But as I looked him up, I saw that he has a kick ass body due to that black belt of his. His abs look amazing and I swear he has some extra muscles in there somewhere. I mean, look at his arm muscles! How many Koreans have that definition? He would be perfect to cuddle with when he wraps his strong arms around you!

Oh, and did I mention that with his hot body he is SIX FOOT! Yes, he is super in shape, too hot I can’t stand it, and he is a giant. Ahhh, what is there not to like? (Besides the fear that he won’t do the dirty deed before marriage. I guess I can wait, since he is my future husband).

Besides the physical part of his awesomeness, he is a sweetie and is really good with kids. He doesn’t live with the other members of Super Junior because he would rather spend the time off with his family. Which I think is super adorable. Also, children love him and who can blame them? All of this adds up to him being a great dad and a family man. Oh yeah, pretty much perfect! But don’t try to steal his soda, unless there is a camera around …..

Siwon, why can’t you live in the U.S.A.?

Yours,

The K-Pop Junkie

8 comments:

  1. I had to convince you endlessly that Siwon was totally giving Eunhyuk and Donghae bitch-face in that video. You were blinded by love and rippling twelve pack abs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K-Pop Junkie9/27/2009 5:39 PM

    Well I have to say that I am still blinded by it and they should get their own soda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. True. He'd probably shank them with a crucifix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. argh. why are you guys writing so much bout my favourite men?!!!! siwon is my sweetheart in suju <3 he's so effing hot, handsome..and gentle and caring!! what else could a woman ask for??

    seriously, which guy in the 21st century would wake up in the morning, do some exercise, and listen to jazz music while having breakfast?!! and that body of his...whoa..

    ReplyDelete
  5. If life were one big fairytale, Siwon would definitely be the handsome prince for every single girl in the world. And I LOVE that "Come To Play" special where Donghae mimicks Siwon! Hilarious!

    As for why we keep picking your favorite men ... well, you have good taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a question.
    Does K-Pop Junkie have her own blog?
    Also I love Siwon...And Donghae....Sungmin...
    Heechul....Yesung....Kyuhyun.
    18 years old and my mom is having a fit.
    Doesn't want half white/Korean grandbabies...
    And I'm like mom.... I promise I'll be really quite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG.. he is so damn cute.. how can i say no to this guy?

    ReplyDelete