9.24.2009

G-Dragon Smokes a Cigarette, "Scandal" Ensues

I have to say, I'm neither a supporter nor a hater when it comes to cigarettes. The way I feel about it is, if you want to smoke, then smoke. Just be courteous to those around you who do not smoke and do not wish to inhale your nasty second-hand-lung-tumor-causing-smoke. In all seriousness, though, I do not see a problem with it, as it is a personal choice and it's not like you're shooting up heroin or smoking a crack pipe, because then I'd object.

I know this is few-day-old news, but it's been irking at me. Partly because I hate it when things are blown out of proportion because of people who have nothing better to do (but look who's blogging ... ha!), and another part is because they're picking on my guilty pleasure, G-Dragon.

Allkpop posted a story the other day, which featured pictures of the unnaturally-attractive-to-me "Heartbreaker" smoking a cigarette and drinking a Coca-cola at the 2009 Global Gathering. Before I get into the whole cancer stick thing, let's focus on the bigger picture here. Can I just profess relief that G-Dragon is a Coca-cola man and not a Pepsi drinker? Seriously, Pepsi is gross. I think I would've retracted my previous admittance of finding him attractive if he was photographed holding a blue aluminum can.


Glad to see you're a Coca-cola man, G.

But there is a positive side of the "controversy" surrounding G-Dragon and his appearance at the outdoor festival. Do you see his roots? Do you? They're dark. Not platinum. Dark. Oh, yes. There is a tiny glimmer of hope that he will snap to his senses, fire his current stylist, surf the internet, stumble upon this pathetic little website I like to call a blog, and then hire me to be his new stylist and potential baby mama. But he has a lot of competition in that department.


Your roots are black, just like your lungs.
Yours,
The K-Pop Addict
(Note: As I do not want to be sued, pictures are credited to Allkpop for their stalker-like ways in obtaining these photos of the Coca-Cola-Dragon).

6 comments:

  1. His hair is actually the same color. It's just that under the super bright lights it looks blonder(?). I'm a pepsi drinker coke is cinnamon-y to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tlisha & ji yong11/21/2009 4:45 AM

    i like his hair the other way.. and 2 me it doesn't look like the cig. is in his hand...
    oh welll ILY Ji Yong <3 forever & always

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't care if that's true or not....
    its his life.....

    pagbigyan nyo na..un lang guro ang libangan nya eh...

    <>

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not see a problem with him smoking. He's of legal age and I'm sure that he is able to make his own decisions regarding his body and health.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why does people react on little things like these in a big way?I mean who cares if G DRAGON smokes? drinks or have sex?I mean he's human not robot..let the man do what he likes to do as long as it ain't your lungs his wasting. I will still love him.

    ReplyDelete