9.29.2009

Jay, I Hope You Feel the Love.

Because your fans have totally gone above-and-beyond to let you know just how much they want you back where you belong, bb.

I know I said that I wasn't going to post about Park Jaebeom any more, unless one of three things happened. This is too juicy not to talk about, so I just had to do a post on it. (I can justify almost anything. It's a gift).

Photobucket
Seriously, if I was Jay, I probably would've cried seeing this.
Photo courtesy of JaySkyMsg over at Twitter

Congrats to all of the Hottests who successfully pulled this off. I really don't think I've ever seen a group of fans this dedicated. It's truly an overwhelming sight, and I know that right now in Seattle, your beloved 2PM leader is feeling all of your love. And pretty much all of Seattle is feeling it too.

Next I think you need to fly a banner over NYC or wherever the hell JYP is currently at and tell him what a douchbag he is. I kid, I kid.

Hopefully, we can all see this once again in the future. Sooner than later, preferably:

Photobucket
Yours,

The K-Pop Addict

2 comments:

  1. LOL! It should be "Douchebag, we hate you. <3 Hottest" Pahaha, I can see it now.
    Actually, I'm neutral on the whole JYPE issue, but I still found it funny ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's a lot more to the ordeal than what's been made public, but I don't think JYP handled everything correctly when it FIRST happened.

    ReplyDelete