9.30.2009

Lee Hyuk-jae is a King

I don't know what I love more. The fact that Eunhyuk clearly transported himself back into the 1940s and picked up a few fashion tips:

Photobucket
This makes me believe that he could play Noah
in the Korean version of
The Notebook.


Or that he is indulging in the greatest beverage-chain-to-ever-grace-the-planet, Smoothie King:

Photobucket
He looks like a Green Tea Tango man to me.

This definitely gives him some bonus points in the baby daddy department, as I am addicted to Smoothie King. There was a period in my life where I would go there twice a week and get a 32 oz of the Light & Fluffy. It's like slurping Heaven through a straw.

Currently debating on if driving twenty minutes across town to purchase one of these divine treats in a styrofoam cup is worth it ...

Yours,

The K-Pop Addict

1 comment:

  1. terminal_plague1/23/2011 11:39 AM

    My ultimate bias! <3 <3 Oh how I would love him to play Noah in my own version of The Notebook ;)

    ReplyDelete