9.25.2009

To Get You Through The Weekend

Can someone please tell me the name of the extra muscle this boy has in his side?


Taeyang (real name Dong Young-Bae) is just one of five hotties in BIGBANG. I think that "hottie" is an extreme understatement in Taeyang's case. He's more like the definition of physical, Korean perfection, eight pack and extra side muscle, in all its glory. (I noticed that Changmin from 2AM has the same muscle. Weird). Lucky for all of us K-Pop-lovers, his new solo comeback is going to be released in mid-October, and if his voice and general presence is anything like this the second time around, G-Dragon will have some competition when the BIGBANG edition of the "Baby-Daddy-To-Be" List undergoes consideration. I will have to wait until the single "Where U At" is released before I begin deliberating, as it's only fair to my Coca-Cola-Dragon.

Have a great weekend, everyone. I'll be back Monday with my thoughts on DBSK, which I've had many song suggestions from my lovely followers at Twitter (Plug time: Follow me!), and I must say ... so far, so good. Definitely developing a teeny crush. We'll see how the weekend treats me.

Here is a lovely parting gift for you, as well as a little bit of GDYB (G-Dragon, Young-Bae) action:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I tried finding pictures of Tae with a shirt on, but this is much better.


Yours,
The K-Pop Addict

6 comments:

  1. ohh my beloved YB <3 i have been crushing on him lately, i just love the way he dances, sings..and that passion for the music he loves. love it when he smiles with that smiling eyes too ^^ can't wait for his comeback!! so exciteddd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know. I'm right there with you on the crush thing! I imagine if sex could sing, it'd sound just like Taeyang's voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say my number one man in Big Bang is T.O.P, but YB never lets me forget about him!

    I can't even start to tell you what I love about YB, because it's everything.

    When I saw his smile, I blushed a little. AND HE HAD THAT EFFECT ON ME THROUGH SIMPLY PHOTOS.

    Can't wait for your Baby Daddy List: Big Bang edition!!
    I'll sure have a lot to say then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, YB ... how can you not just want to totally melt in a huge puddle whenever you see him?

    T.O.P. is definitely going to be on that list, though! I didn't know that a person could "smolder" through photos, but this man has achieved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol TY is mos def a shortie in the Harem. Sexy sexy abs and a voice like an Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. terminal_plague1/23/2011 10:27 AM

    I 'try' to stay away from the Big Bang boys because they are a tad bit younger than me and I'm not really into the whole cougar thing but, DAMN YOU TAEYANG!!!

    ReplyDelete