9.30.2009

I Love You, Park Jungsoo (aka, My Future Husband)

Even though the Super Junior list of future baby daddies is quite competitive, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind the man I want to marry. And that man is none other than Leeteuk.

Photobucket
I don't care if you're sometimes feminine. Still love you, boo.


He grew on me, though. It was not love at first sight for me. As I’ve mentioned before, I was initially attracted to Ryeowook and his cute little five-foot-six, pocket-sized self. But after watching his brief appearance in Full House, in which he says in perfectly-Asian-accented-English, “I love you,” I was hooked. Not to mention his hilarious slash embarrassing display of entertainment in the last episode.

I don’t think life would ever be boring with Teuk around. This boy constantly makes me laugh, regardless of what he's doing. Whether he's demonstrating his wonderfurr Engrish, hogging the spotlight on Star King, dressing up and dancing as a dinosaur, his inability to drive, his wicked virtual piano playing skills, his antics with Boom, and especially all of the Sukira videos. Even his laugh makes me laugh, because it is the greatest laugh to ever have been laughed in the history of all laughs. (How many times did I write "laugh" in that last sentence?)

Seriously, I have so many videos on YouTube marked as favorite of this man. I can't get enough of him. I am fully aware that it sounds totally stalker-like and absolutely insane, but it's true.

And I think that Teuk would make a fantastic husband. He's sweet, incredibly caring, warm-hearted, with a great sense of humor. All of those are excellent qualities for a future husband. Plus, Teuk totally looks like the type of hubby who will bring you home flowers at the end of the day, just because he felt like it. When you're sick, he'll do his best to either cook you chicken noodle soup (or the Korean equivalent) despite the fact that he can't cook well. Granted, he'll probably hover over you while you're lying in the comfort of your marital bed in a state of near-death, and you'll probably become very annoyed by it. Because the last thing you really want so close to dying is someone coming in to check on you literally every two minutes. It's just because he cares, though, and you'll have to tell yourself, "At least he's here." At the end of his long, long, LONG work days (because he is a work-a-holic and somewhat of an attention whore), you can be waiting with a bottle of wine and warming massage oil to help him relax, and then proceed to strip his clothes off with your teeth. Because if you're married to Leeteuk, a nightly stripping session is mandatory. Just think of how he'll repay the favor.

Photobucket
I want ten of your babies. Let's make it happen.

And, unlike certain others in the K-Pop world, I do not have a love-hate relationship with this man. It's pure love, folks.

Yours,

The K-Pop Addict

4 comments:

  1. K-Pop Junkie10/01/2009 6:43 PM

    I love your whole last paragraph. It makes me laugh every time I read it because I can see it happening. The video of him asking you to marry him by cooking ramen just pops into my head. It isn't much but I can cook you some!! HAHA I have to say he has the best thrusting in Don't Don :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I have to say in response is my infamous quote:

    "I don't care if he has a butt or not. He makes up for it in wicked fast hip movements."

    ReplyDelete
  3. K-Pop Junkie10/01/2009 6:52 PM

    Best conversation ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your blog. You have some really good articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really
    like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an email if interested. Thanks!

    Look at my site: baby girl nursery ideas

    ReplyDelete