2.27.2010

SEX GOD FLESH!

Yes, that's right. SEX GOD FLESH!

Photobucket

Just look at it. Look at that non-flab, semi-toned body. It looks wet. Like he just got out of the shower and threw on that white robe.

Damn.

Are your retinas burning? Mine are.

I am so surprised that Sex God would actually show his body in anything less than two layers. We all know how that man likes to cover himself up and make us wonder and imagine what is underneath all that cotton mystery. It's kept many of us tossing in turning in our beds at night, hoping and praying to the K-Pop Gods that he is no longer flabby and just ....

Well, he'll never be along the lines of King of Foreplay, but we've come to expect that. We know that's asking for too much.

This? Perfect.

Relax, lovelies. You can sleep peacefully tonight knowing that Sex God's body is pretty damn sexy and amazing, just like his face. And his voice. And him in general.

Thanks to @xAmyAshx for the tip!

PS -- There's question as to whether or not this is real. I say who cares? Enjoy it and think dirty about it.

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. I know, I have this on my phone. THE HEAVENS HAVE SPOKEN! XD<3 Thank god! xDDD

    You can cross this off your list for things to find out~ :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this some kind of God's gift?
    Is he REAL!? I mean, why is he here ON EARTH with US?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't believe it was real when I first seen it coupla days ago, but since it's going around much, I guess it's real?

    Nice ajusshi body to cuddle up with.
    Sorry if this comes out weird, but I like a layer of soft flesh on my men <3

    Thanks TKPA <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing. Short. Of. Perfect.

    Oh my, if I only I could have that godly bod next to me tonight when I go to bed... <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't care if it's real or not. I truly do believe that's what his body looks like. I know he works out but for some reason he's still hiding the goodies from us. Quit being mean TOP! Show us some skin please? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I never thought I'd see the day. :D What a hottie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just discover ur blog! i love u! i love this blog.. i luuuuurve Top (Sex God).... kept thinking of him day and night.... whether this pic is real... its something....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish this pic was real. i saw it a while ago but apparently it's a pshop. But I'm with you just imagine it's real, because it's probably the closest we'll ever get until military training pics of Mr. Choi leak.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! *jaw drops*
    How can I miss this???
    I've been engulf too much in C.N.BLUE that I forgot about him. LOL. I never forget my first Love, its just that I'm busy.. contemplating how to spend the night with him...

    Miss you Sex God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep going back to this. I've saved it on my phone. Perfection. Who needs six packs when you have that CHEST! delicious. If this is photoshop then...photoshop is my new best friend.

    ReplyDelete