2.25.2010

The Dearly Departed

These delicious men sadly, unfortunately, did not make the February edition of the Cervix Punchers. They received zero votes.

Seriously. Zero votes. What the hell is up with that?

I feel entirely responsible for this, as my perversion on your brains has been ridiculously absent.

I'm sorry, boys. I'll work harder to get you back on the list in May and back to making the vagus nerve go spastic.

AJ (Seriously, how could you not make the cut?!)
Lee Byung Hun
Kangin
Ryeowook
Kibum
Henry
Jun Hyung (You heartless bitches)
Hyun Seung
Yo Seob
J'Kyun
Lee Jun Ki
Hongki
Jang Geun Suk
Kim Bum
Choi Jongun

2 comments:

  1. yes u have been absent and could have affected the outcome or may not have who knows, but AJ no getting one vote lol thats a real shame

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell? How come nobody voted for AJ? I'm just now discovering his hottness, what's everyone else's excuse? Shame on you all!

    ReplyDelete