2.10.2010

How Adorkable Are They?

Photobucket

I just want to pinch their cute little rookie cheeks so hard!

Pinching not limited to facial area ...

I missed gushing over my MBLAQ babies. I missed it so much I decided to caption this picture.

Mir: TKPA! You're back! Ummm, we didn't expect you back so soon! You kinda caught me off guard.

Lips of Sex: I'm so happy you're back. Now I get to regularly read about how plump and Starburst-like my lips are.

Antonio Jung: Why are we putting our fingers together?

Thunder: You mean you're finally back? No way! I don't believe it!

Sex Apprentice: Hey, LoS. She might write about your lips a lot, but we all know whose cocky grin and abs make her lose her mind.

4 comments:

  1. lol they are sure pinch worthy! they all so gorgeous here ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah! uh uh, oh yeah!
    MBLAQ posts are back!!!

    i shall b expecting more dirty blogs about LoS and the owner of my ovaries, SEX APPRENTICE JOON. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not liking G.O's hair but love the "WTF" expression on his face. Priceless.
    I need some more MBLAQ - they need a new MV or something.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur SO right about the things they're saying xD
    I also really enjoy the nicknames u gave them all.

    ReplyDelete