2.10.2010

I Know I've Been MIA, Master GD ...

But this is freaking ridiculous.

Photobucket

What the HELL is that atrocious thing you call a hairdo? No, really, lovely ... what is that?

I really don't appreciate you doing this to me, Master GD. We all know you tend to get a little jealous when my attention is not fully on you and I'm not worshipping/lusting/drooling over you and only you ... and yes, you're probably very pissed off that I am now in a very committed relationship, and therefore I my worshipping/lusting/drooling over you must be decreased to the bare minimum ...

BUT STILL WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AND HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?

Just because I took a little blogging hiatus doesn't mean I wasn't paying attention to you and your sneaky ways.

Shisus, I would much rather have the blonde back. I demand it back, actually. I want this so bad:

Photobucket

But not the curls. Fuck no. Those Goldilocks need to go down in K-Pop history as the worst hairstyle ever, alongside 2PM's palm trees.

Photobucket

If you love me even a smidgen still, G Baby, then you will bring this look back. Because I still love you. After all, I am the GD Whisperer. You cannot break the connection we have, bb. Heinous hairstyle or not.

Photobucket

Please bring back the unnatural sex factor that is the unnatural blonde. I miss it so.

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. I miss him blonde too!
    I absolutely hate that hairstyle, the black and very, VERY weird haircut it is...
    I hope he goes back to blonde very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TKPA... you amuse me so much. I can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss his blonde as well, my fav was de one in Chuseok perf w/ BB, so sexy, lolz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I must be weird then because I find any and all hairstyles (no matter how crazy) sexy on him. That man drive me crazy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, now i'm totally waiting to see what he does next now that you made your stance on this clear XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. WELL since you have ARICK the Prince of KMW then I guess you will have to lust after GD a little less then you did before.
    Plus I know Arick has PLENTY to
    BUT dont worry I will pick up your slack.
    AS I call out to GD:
    "Oh step-bro....?" "where are you???" "I have something to show & tell you....!!"

    (smooches)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry but what means MIA ?
    I've seen it many times but never asked D:

    ReplyDelete