2.27.2010

And the Winners Are ...

#5 Jaebeom, with a total of twelve votes.

Jumping from #7 to #5 isn't bad. It's amazing how your lust and obsession for this man still hasn't faded. But I know you've been watching countless clips of Eight Pack Abs Jay grinding and I know whenever you listen to "All Night Long," you're thinking of him and how that song was made for him to perform to. Who knows? Maybe he does dance to it. In his bedroom. In front of his mirror. In his underwear.

#4 Taeyang, with a total of fourteen votes.

In November, the King of Foreplay was #2 with twenty-four votes. True, it was right after "Where U At" and "Wedding Dress," where he was just ovary-exploding-sexy ... but still, the amount of wavering love your cervix has shown this King is sad. It's okay, Tae-Tae. I still love you.

#3 G-Dragon, with a total of fifteen votes.

#3 last time, #3 this time. We don't know what the hell it is about this guy, but our ovaries know what's up. That's all that matters.

#2 Taekyeon, with a total of twenty votes.

In November, he was #4. I blame the ripping-of-the-shirt-and-revealing-abs performance(s), the busting through ice all angry-sexy, the giant sex scream, and of course him saying, "Shhhh." You win, Sexy Beast Taek. YOU WIN.
#1 T.O.P, with a total of twenty-seven votes.

You knew it, I knew it. I swear it will be a cold day in K-Pop Hell when this man is not number #1.


Voting will come back in May! Thanks for voting, and if you didn't ... well, you suck!

TKPA

9 comments:

  1. DUR TOP WON. ROFL.
    Not surprising. ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOP is sex personified, ngl.
    I was surprised he still finishes on top even when he's like, MIA in the K-Pop scene lately, but who forgets about sex?

    Nice one, TKPA <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course TOP ranks first.
    Who doesn't want TOP on top?(:
    No complains there.
    Not even a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So it's TOP, Taec, GD, Tae, and Jay? Nice! Five of the most deliciously orgasmic men in the world of KPop. We did good XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. Everyone loves them some TOP. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. K-Pop Junkie2/28/2010 2:58 PM

    Oh Tae-Tae! I need to spread you around some more so you can get back to #2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. K-pop addict.. After discovering this blog last nyt.. I can't sleep.. I always can't sleep because of TOP.. The urge for him is getting stronger...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah tae i'll pimp you hard~

    ReplyDelete
  9. TOP you are my man... but next time I'll add Tae in too for love of my brother-in-law (Hyungsoonim?). Sorry I forgot about you Joon, but I'll get you in May promise.

    ReplyDelete