2.27.2010

I've Missed You, Lips of Sex

Photobucket

I'm back, SeungHo. Back to cater to your every need and desire. I can tell by the way you're licking and biting your lips that you are excited I am back. I know you've missed me just as much as I have missed you, bb.

Photobucket

And even though I have listened to MBLAQ a disgusting amount while I have been away, I have not been paying attention to those Starburst lips. I know you love that more than anything, the way I go crazy seeing you slide your tongue slowly out of your mouth, glide it along that plump, juicy bottom lip, pull your lip back inside your mouth, then gently bite down on it with those massive pearly whites of yours.

Photobucket

Oh, man. I need to stop. Just that little move of yours is orgasm-inducing all on it's own. If you work on your sex stare, you can have the entire female population doing whatever you want. I mean, we'll do it anyway because we love you and because just the possibility of having those lips on our bodies is worth committing murder ... but with that sex stare and those Starburst lips?

Oh, there will be a lot of female serial killers. Yes.

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. goddammit, i was watching MBLAQ idol army when you posted this.

    now i will go to bed with dirty seungho thoughts. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE YOU TKPA!

    I was loving Seung Ho in a normal way and now you just implanted dirty thoughts in my head.

    LMAO:)
    I'm kidding. I totally love you. In your case, the normal way. LOL:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this definitely made my day ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe as soon as I saw those I immediately thought of you.

    Girl, I already was lovin his lips but you brought it to a whole new level for me. Thank you for pulling my mind deeper into the gutter than it already was! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leadho does that all the time omg i love it.
    I saw a fancam of him in sehbakwi its less than a minute long but he did like lip licking/biting like 12 times or sth haha

    PS
    G.O is pretty hot too♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. have u seen this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQHbUIAKA_g

    ^^

    ReplyDelete