2.25.2010

Cervix Punchers: Almost, But Not Quite (February)

I really need to work harder to pervert your minds. This shit is getting ridiculous.

#10 Donghae (5 votes) - What. The. Fuck. In November, you were our beloved Fifth Cervix Puncher. You had twelve votes. And now you have five. I'm so sorry, Hae baby. I want to cry knowing that you are going to stalk this blog to see if your rank increased any, only to find that you have fallen. Don't worry, boo. These bitches won't know what hit them come May.

#10 Nichkhun (5 votes) - Okay, I'm impressed a bit, considering you only had two votes last time around and were #12. I thought you should have received more last time too. Glad some people came to their senses.


#9 Rain (6 votes) - I think the Ninja Assassin hype died down a bit, and Rain's glorious sweaty abs have not been thrusted at us on a daily basis. Yes, I'm sure that's it. Considering you were #6 last time with eleven votes. (Sidenote: Ninja Assassin DVD is coming out in mid-March!)


#8 Junsu (7 votes) - Okay, all the 2PM promotions and incredibly sexed up performances really boosted you. #12 with two votes last time to breaking the top ten? Good job, good job. Keep it up!


#7 Joon (8 votes) - WHAT. THE. FUCK. YOU DROPPED YOUR NUMBER OF VOTES FOR THIS LUSCIOUS MAN WITH THAT COCKY ASS GRIN. I mean, he's still #7, but he received two less votes. Blasphemy. Absolute and complete K-Pop blasphemy.

#6 Changsung (9 votes) - I know it's weird how Beastly Maknae received ten votes last time and was #7, but now he's only had nine votes and is at #6. But he's totally deserving of this. Yes, he most definitely is.


TKPA

6 comments:

  1. awwwwwww 2pm maknae :) maybe next year you'll be able to move up to the top 5... you are one beastly cervic puncher baby boy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMO I'm seriously curious who'd make the Top 5 (O___O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope taek will make it into top 5 again! cos he's just damn sexy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. O___O Wow I can't believe Joonie didn't make it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT.THE.FUCK.

    HOW DID MY BABY DONGHAE FALL TO NUMBER TEN FROM FIVE ?!

    Honestly , I'm disappointed in all your ovaries .

    Here's a little something for me to share to make sure Donghae makes your cervices really ache for him again : http://bit.ly/9QxKjL / http://bit.ly/bNCszp

    Nothing yet ? Listen to the words of Nice and Slow by Usher and now imagine Donghae singing and dancing to it : http://bit.ly/cCiia8

    Now that's one hell of a cervix punch right there .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you kidding me...Hangeng isn't there. Have you not seen Don't Don...some of the other videos. That man knows what he's doing. He is beauty in motion....Hangeng all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete