11.01.2009

Our Birthday Present to Sex God

Photobucket

We're going to make #happybdaytop a trending topic on Twitter for our beloved, smoldering Sex God, T.O.P.

There are a few little guidelines that you HAVE to follow in order for this to make the Trending Topics list:

1. DO NOT SPAM! Your tweet should not (I repeat, SHOULD NOT) look like this:

#happybdaytop #happybdaytop #happybdaytop #happybdaytop #happybdaytop


Because not only is that shit annoying, it won't work. That is considered spam. Instead, you should have it say something like:

I'll worship you forever, Sex God. #happybdaytop
Happy Birthday to the man with the sexiest voice! #happybdaytop
We love you Choi Seung Hyun! #happybdaytop
Happy 22nd (23rd) Birthday, T.O.P! #happybdaytop

You get the idea. Actually include a message REFERRING to T.O.P in your tweet, don't just stick the hash-tag at the end of your random tweet. Because he deserves proper love and affection. And yes, it can be dirty if you want it to be. Mine will be. The man deserves that, as well.

2. This is going to happen at 12 AM EST on November 4th!

That will officially be his birthday where I live. Plus, I want to make it a time where you all can do it as well. If you're wondering what time that would be for your local time, it's 2 PM KST (November 4th) and 9 PM PST (November 3rd). This way most (if not all) of us can participate in doing this for the unbearably sexy Big Boy.

You can go HERE to figure out what the local time will be! Put in November 4th, 12 AM, U.S.A. - Florida - Miami and then find your country/city on the list.

3. DO NOT DO IT BEFORE THEN, EVEN IF IT IS NOVEMBER 4TH IN YOUR TIME ZONE.

The way trending topics work is for a mass amount of people to tweet the same hash-tag at the same time. If you start doing it earlier than the designated time ... one, you'll get a "=(" from me on Twitter and two, it'll be pointless and it will not make trending topics, which is what we want!

4. IT ISN'T THE NUMBER OF TWEETS, BUT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE TWEETING.

So once I put the link to this post on Twitter, retweet this like crazy. I will be retweeting this like crazy until Tuesday night! I know it's sort of short notice, but I know there are A LOT of BIGBANG fans who read this blog so I think we'll be okay. Once I see #happybdaytop on the trending lists, I will screencap it and IF it moves up on the list, then I'll keep doing it until it disappears. I'm not going to set a time limit. If it disappears, it disappears.

We all love T.O.P. And we all know that I am disgustingly in love with T.O.P. So let's show Twitter, the world, and him that we love him.

Let's make this happen!

EDIT: Due to the recent time change that I forgot to take into account (whoops), it will be a 2PM KST, 12 AM EST, and 9PM PST! PLEASE use the Time Converter (link above) to make sure you have the correct time for this!

TKPA

25 comments:

  1. You know I'm gonna do this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link has been retweeted like mad, so hopefully we can pull this off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have faith! :D If only TOP could actually see it! But hey! I'm actually planning to write TOP a letter & include it in the YG message with AAchan. ~ Seungri will get a letter too, seeing how his birthday is before the deadline. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course!!!

    this is the least we can do for our Sex God with all the things he is giving us. =)


    good thing the time is at 12noon here. XD

    we can do this!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took into consideration all of my readers/followers and majority of the BIGBANG fans who live in Asia. It seemed like the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. U know I will be there fo sure!
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  7. im all geared up.. kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  8. WE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN~~~!
    hehe for our beloved TOP<33
    ill be tweeting for sure(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spread the word! Recruit your friends, even if they aren't BIGBANG/K-Pop fans!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll definitely be contributing!

    I was born 33 days after TOP! I don't know why I'm telling you, other than the fact that I try to connect Big Bang to all aspects of my life, even if it means counting days lol.

    -Fangirltainment

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know damn well I'm going to this! Sex God!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kristen, since you're on board with contributing, do you mind posting the link on Twitter to help spread the cause?? :)

    http://bit.ly/1xJTLv

    Thanks so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seattle representing!! =) I share the same day with him. Happy 19th to me!! & happy 22nd to Top! Whoot whoot. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. danicathao:

    Happy early birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, I would love to tweet too. BUT THE ONLY & MAIN PROB is that my place here will be at 1PM and I will still be at school during that time!!

    And will it be okay if I post this up at http://community.livejournal.com/yg_bigbang/?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh man this had to be my fave time of the year!! I'd be making sure that NOTHING gets in my way in showing my love for TOP when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. moxunzgez:

    I'm sorry that you're not able to participate! I really thought about it and I know that there are people who are going to be in school at that time, but save having myself and others in my time zone stay up until 3 AM, it just seemed like I had to make that sacrifice.

    But, if it makes you feel any better, you posting the link at the LJ comm (which you are MORE THAN WELCOME to do!!), will be spreading the word and it's your contribution to Sex God's birthday present :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Alright, we definitely can't wait for this =) Do hit us an email as a gentle reminder! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. HEEY!(: I'm totally going to participate, sorry for looking stupid, but i live in california so do i put 9 pm for the florida thingy? I dont get it alot. sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  20. HI.:) I'm from the Philippines and i think i really didn't get it on how to check out the time. :)i'm very sorry and i really want to participate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous:

    If you're in California, then 9 PM will be your time to tweet!


    Danicaaa:

    I entered in the time for you and it will be 1 PM on Wednesday, November 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  22. YAY awesome idea! I'm in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I thought I won't be abLe to participate.. but after I convert the Time-Zone, its Wednesday, November 4, 2009 at 1:00:00 PM

    That's Philippine time.. I hope I'm correct.

    ReplyDelete
  24. TOP that halleluyah song he really is like jesus/savior his personality hes so kind,giving, and innocent,i luv you TABI HAPPY B-DAY frm marylanf

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm so ready for this.... I need to start thinking of messages for Mr. TOP

    ReplyDelete