11.10.2009

Charlie, You're Going to Live With Me

Okay, handsome?

I missed out on news last night that Sex God has himself a new puppy. A cocker spaniel named Charlie, who is the cutest freaking puppy on the face of the Earth!

LOOK AT THIS FACE!

Photobucket

Just look at it!

It's like a different kind of ovary ache, the kind that makes you think that they're all paternal and loving and caring and it makes you wonder what they'd be like taking care of an actual human being. I would give my left kidney to see Sex God take care of Charlie.

To see him play with Charlie, to see him talk sweet to Charlie, to see him cuddle with Charlie, to see him kiss Charlie. Of course, right after that, I'd promptly hand him a bottle of mouth wash, a toothbrush, and some Listerine toothpaste and make him brush and gargle for ten minutes. Because that is actually very gross.

But you get the point. I want to see Sex God with this puppy. I need to see a picture of the two of them so I can faint and shortly thereafter die from the cuteness of it all. BECAUSE ONLY A DOG CAN MAKE SEX GOD CUTE.

No, no. I take that back.

ONLY CHARLIE CAN MAKE SEX GOD CUTE.

Sex God, baby, you need to get on the whole taking a picture of you and your son thing and post in online for all of us to see. And it will probably make us cry with want, but those are some damn good tears to shed and totally worth it, in my opinion.

I'm not expecting you to return to me 'til next week, boo. You had your TKPA time after your birthday. Two full days of it. So when you come over to my house next week, you better freaking bring Charlie with you. I just might cuddle with him and not you while sleeping.

Just kidding. We can spoon while I cuddle Charlie.

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. Don't you think he already looks like TOP?
    The cute innocent shy side of TOP, that is.

    Not the Sex God side XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to RANT to you on here because it takes more than 140 characters!!!!

    I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WERE TALKING TO ME EARLIER TODAY ABOUT T.O.P AND ABOUT HOW I COULDN'T WALK AFTER T.O.P AND ABOUT HOW YOU COULD HAVE HIM FOR THE NEXT WEEK AND TO TAKE CARE OF MY BOY WHILE I FOCUSED MY TIME ON MY OTHER IDOLS AND YOU NEGLECTED TO FREAKING MENTION CHARLIE!!!

    WTF IS THAT ABOUT, MAS?!?! YOU KNOW IF I DID THAT ALL DAMN HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE!!! AND DON'T SAY "I THOUGHT YOU KNEW" BECAUSE YOU OF ALL MY BLOG STALKERS KNOW THAT I WOULD POST THAT SHIT FASTER THAN I WOULD IF JOON WAS PHOTOGRAPHED NAKED .....

    OKAY, THAT'S A LIE, BUT THE POINT IS I WOULD HAVE COME TO YOU GUSHING ABOUT CHARLIE AND ABOUT THAT CUTE LITTLE GOLDEN BLONDE FACE AND THOSE FLOPPY EARS AND I DIDN'T AND YOU AND EVERY OTHER BLOG STALKER SHOULD KNOW BETTER DAMN IT!




    Okay, rant is over. Apologies accepted. I love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one and nothing, TKPA, made me laugh harder than this, today.

    JUST FOR THE RECORD, I TOTALLY SPACED OUT ON CHARLIE WHEN I WAS TALKING TO YOU EARLIER! (T_T)

    *runs away and hides in shame because she forgot about TOP's new baby*

    ReplyDelete
  4. BLASPHEMY!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU FORGET THAT FACE?? IT'S SO PRESH! I JUST WANT TO LOVE HIM AND HOLD HIM AND NEVER PUT HIM DOWN!

    Unless, you know, Sex God is like, "TKPA, let's pretend to be Mr. and Mrs. Smith." Because I can't very well ignore Sex God and role playing and pass up a chance of a hair pulling extravaganza for a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mann you guys really shouldn't have kids together!
    I mean, they'll be all over the place when Mummy & Daddy goes all out to play.

    But then again, I'll happily babysit XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. K-Pop Junkie11/10/2009 9:13 AM

    Awww Charlie is so freaken cute!!! I want to play with him!!!

    When T.O.P. comes over for game night he is welcome to bring that cute puppy over :)

    ReplyDelete