11.15.2009

2PM + Inkigayo = Pure Sex

No, really. It was pure fucking sex.

I have to admit that I have never stayed up to watch Inkigayo live before, seeing as how it's at two in the morning in my time zone (three in the morning, before the time change). And then you have to include the hour of watching and spazzing, and then an hour wind-down period afterward ... damn. It's worth it, though. So damn worth it.

2PM had their comeback stage. It was just ... I'm still speechless. Instead of words I just have a longing and the urge to cage Sexy Beast Taek like the wild, savage animal he is and then just unleash him in my bedroom. SBT aside (for now, anyway) ... damn were those boys the TKPA definition of pure sex. I mean that.

If you did not find their entire stage presence unbearably sexy, if you didn't wish that you could just rip their clothes off with your mind,  then you're insane.

Just check out the intro:



I love how they bust through the ice. That's ice, not glass. You can see the bits of water dripping off of it, plus glass would not break like that. And ice is much easier to clean up than broken glass. They all looked amazingly angry-sexy busting through it, but do you know who did it best?

Beastly Maknae and Sexy Beast Taek.

Seriously, when I saw Beastly Maknae bust through that ice, I almost exploded. He has been majorly working for me as of late. Seeing raw passion like that from him ... damn, damn, damn. And I don't even think I need to get into Sexy Beast Taek and him busting through that, do I? He must have read this post the other day, in which I said that SBT could make the damn bed bust through the wall, because he sure proved me correct with the angry-sex face to the max. And he continued to look like pure, raw, angry-sex throughout the intro.

When they get into the actual performance ... okay, the microphones were very shitty. But I wasn't really paying attention to the sound quality, truthfully.



I'm just going to say that I am incredibly glad I stuck Junsu in the Friends with Benefits category, because I knew that one day I would lust after him just the proper amount to make me want him naked in my bed for a little booty call. I really am happy I didn't stick him in a brotherly-love type of category, because I'd feel disgusted having dirty thoughts about him.

As for Nichkhun ... my God I am glad he's my future baby daddy. Really, really glad. Although the whole pony-tail, schit tzu hairstyle crap needs to disappear and fast. Khun, lovely, please cut your hair short again. It looks ten times better on you. But ridiculous hair aside, you were looking phenomenal.

One more major, important thing that has to go ... the cheerleader pyramid. Seriously, what is that about? Really, JYP? Really? It's not enough that you actually approved these boys to wear polka-dot suits the first time around, but you actually made them do a freaking cheerleader pyramid? I have a feeling that someone in the K-Pop world is reading this, because SBT's "cobwebs" miraculously disappeared, as did the the polka-dot suits, after I ranted about them. So, now that I'm asking nicely for the the pyramid to just go down in the K-Pop history books as a major L-O-L factor, I expect it to happen. Make them do a few chest pops or hip thrusts instead. Much better.

I'm ridiculously biased with my boys, I know. Big Booty Junee and Wooyoung were looking like sex too. Feel free to spazz about them in the comments, I'll join you.

I'm going to stop writing now so I can watch their performance. Again and again and again and again ... wrong song, I know, but it still fits.

PS--If you didn't see it on Twitter last night, I found Sexy Beast Taek's bulge. You can see it HERE and HERE. You're welcome.

TKPA

12 comments:

  1. I wholeheartedly agree, 2PM's performance was great. The ice breaking was HOT. My Woo bias is strong because his sexy outshines all the rest for me. Junsu's new face saddens me.. but all the rest of the boys can get it All Night Long.

    By the way where do ya'll watch Inki live, I watch on Livestation it has a chat feature which allows for super spazztastic fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I loved how everyone looked here! And I'm extremely picky with the men. <<;
    Mannn. SBT had me like...T____T; <- yeah that.
    xD
    WHIMPERING DUDE!
    But I'm more a Junsu fan. >> ~
    Though Wooyoung is totally majorly effing hot here. e//e;
    I'm done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't notice the crappy audio. or maybe i just didn't pay attention to that?? too busy drooling the PURE SEX that 2PM is showering us yesterday! *wipes drool*

    Sexy Beast Taek sporting that pulled-up hair like that of Sex God's in Iris is flaming hotttt!

    dang all of them are oozing with sex! ^_^

    what a testosterone packed performance. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh mannn I finally watched the Intro & performance this morning.

    &

    OH MANN OH MANN OH MANN
    Pure sex, YES PLEASE.

    Sexy Beast Taek was making me feel all sorts of feelings that made me a bad girl inside.

    I just cannot handle it.
    & to quote @jennykoi, I'm so loving the pulled-up hair a la Sex God in Iris.

    Just makes me go UNF SBT, UNF.

    Excuse me while I go and self-combust.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness...I watched this performance on my iPhone in public and you don't know how frickin hard it was for me to not gasp/shiver/moan while watching this.

    I swear...everything Taecyeon does is just pure sex. That angry raw expression of his just screams,

    "Let's have some angry rough sex. Now!"

    *sighs*...what that man does to me...

    And thanks for the bulge photos, totally made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not really into 2PM like that, but that was coolio

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...excuse me, I'm going to go have my way with Junsu now. I might be back for a proper comment later. asdfasdbadbrTOOMUCHSEXYCANNOTHANDLE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMFG ahhhhhhh
    I only saw the performance at first and not the intro but DAYUM when I finally saw the intro......
    Bulge photos: wonder what he was thinking about??? Too excited bout the perfs?? Thinking bout me?? aha I wishh <3

    Damn changsung is fucken manly... so is taek. If i was to see them live, i would rape them gahhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  9. i saw the performance and died a little on the inside.

    and there was a post on omonatheydidn't about the netizens lol-ing at the cheerleader pose...did you get to read that?

    ReplyDelete
  10. NiqueLachelle11/16/2009 1:31 PM

    I wanted to spazz about this the night of but I was too tired and my phone won't let me comment on the blog.
    Okay.
    CHANSUNG! You melted my clothes off with you eyes on that performance. Seriously...when you broke through that ice I was like..."Jay, who?" "Tae, who" and that is hard to do.
    When the actual perfomance came and you ran your hand down Taec's neck and creeped up from behind him and started rapping, I imagined that's how you talk in bed. Angry. Sex sex. I know I'm not making any sense right now lmao.
    Big Booty Junee I didn't forget about you, 2nd maknae, you looked sessay and so did your ass lmao. I wanna caress it! I forgot about that palm tree on your head for 2.5 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. TKPA, lawd hallelujah, thank you for those shots of SBT's bulge. Despite all of the zombie makeup, weird hair, and all that hoopla that goes with the concept so well, Heartbeat is so damn sexy...it's hard to watch, not only bcuz Jay's not there, but because I can't control myself! I could care less if they don't quite look as visually pleasing bcuz of the concept, because we get that pure, raw passion from each boy that will take me through way more fantasies than any single photograph could.

    So happy to see Big Booty Junee with a lot of solos in this song/perf. The bangs actually help him with his sexy, piercing stares so I'm not complaining too much about the "palm tree" look. When are we gonna get a performance uniform for him that actually shows off that gorgeous ass? when?! I loved how his outfit looked weird in the Market O commercial bcuz that DBSK-like shirt/vest thingy didn't quite fit over his juicy booty.

    Ah, but I digress. The next couple of months with Heartbeat performances just might kill me. Esp if Taec continues to face snuggle anymore marshmellows!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the ice breaking but the suits, the hair, BLECH. I agree with you about the evil cow stylists! Still HOT as hell.

    ReplyDelete