11.28.2009

Sungmin? Is That You?

You're looking ...

... kind of ...

... sexy.

Photobucket

I can't believe I just said that.

I've never found Sungmin to be sexy before. Moreso cute and cuddly and like a little fluffy white bunny rather than a sex panther. But damn boy, you surprised me. And what's that thing you have hiding in your crotch-region, Minnie?

Mmm, I love a great angry-sex face. It's nice to know that the resident cutie of Super Junior has one. Let's work on trimming that hair a bit, though. Okay, boo?

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. WTH!
    Why no one comment this?!
    It's hot!
    In a strange way.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here, Ashie XD.
    Oh wow yeah TKPA, never really saw Sungmin in the angry sexy way.

    His toothy grin just warms my heart.
    But this photo piqued my sensual interest.

    ..and only time will time when his.."secret weapon" will be unleashed XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, only time will TELL.
    Typo XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have seen a sexy pic of him let me look through my pics and see if i can find one
    well i dont know about you ladies but i thought this was hot

    http://bit.ly/5Rl3c0

    during the dont don vid *o*

    ReplyDelete
  5. or this one idk maybe its cause Teuks pic is side by side with his

    http://bit.ly/58Btpb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, he is indeed looking hot.

    http://5.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ktpf4dxa3q1qzaeexo1_500.jpg

    far from the sungmin I saw in Intimate Note >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. he looks like he's going to do some old fashon traditional kung fu. you know, the kind where they fly up in the air and fight or with swords. lol X:

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG is that really Sungmin? No fucking way! He really is sexy. WTF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THIS IS THE SUNGMIN I HAVE BEEN DESIRING SINCE FOREVER!!!!!

    aww...so sexy...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cindy: LMAO. I thought the exact same thing. The hair is just ... man. And is that a BUMP-IT?!

    Michelle: I swear, I've never ever EVER looked at Sungmin in a OMG-I-want kind of way ... but that facial expression. Daaaaamn.

    ReplyDelete