11.17.2009

Sex Apprentice, I'll Be Your Nurse

I'm a little late to the game on this news, but whatever ... this isn't a damn news blog. I'll get to important stuff when I can.

Photobucket

If you hadn't heard about Sex Apprentice and his injury that he received while performing ... well, okay that pretty much just summed it up. Poor Joonie is going to be placed on strict rest for the next seven to ten days, which means he's going to need a lot of TLC while he's stuck at the dorm and the other MBLAQ boys continue on with schedules.

I'll stay in bed with you, boo-boo. I'll bring you every meal on a silver platter while you lay in bed and flip through the television channels. And seeing as how it's just your ankle that is injured, physical exercise will be made extremely easy for you. All you have to do is just lie back and let Nurse TKPA take care of the rest.

Joking aside, I hope his recovery is quick and that his ankle is as good as new. If you want, you can see the video of him actually injuring himself here, but I don't have the heart to watch it.

Get well soon, boo.

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. I think I would maybe go all Kathy Bates/Misery on his ass & bust his other leg just to keep him in my bed! LOL
    SO Sexy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sends many kisses his way. Poor BB. :(


    JOON HWAITING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poot sexy baby! Get better soon so we can see you back in action!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummmmm that was supposed to be *Poor*
    LMAO!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *To JOON: would you like your bed soft or hard? Oh, I know about your ankle injury, babe. I'll be gentle.*

    please get better soon, JOON luv.
    We'll be waiting for your hotness. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It amazes me that he just keeps going. There's like... bouncing and stuff after he hurt himself, bouncing that would REALLY hurt on an ankle you just hurt. Poor baby. <3

    ReplyDelete