11.16.2009

Yo Seob, I Just Want to Bear Hug You

Photobucket

And never, ever let you go.

You're too freaking adorable for your own damn good. Yes, in the above picture you look ... almost ... sexy. That's a nice little change from the adolescent, happy-go-lucky, trouble-maker vibe you just ooze during your stage presence. I really just want to hug you and laugh and crack jokes. Who cares if we more than likely will have a language fail?

Laughter is universal.

And since I feel this way about you and I'm about 96% sure I will never have lustful feelings toward you ... I'm placing you in The Party Boys. Congrats, buddy!

Yo-Yo is such a freaking cutie in this clip (with AJ) and in this clip (with Du Jun).

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. WIN!

    I seriously think he looks like this anime character ILSFM, Honey Senpai from Ouran High School Host Club.

    Now I'm not sure I can watch that anime innocently anymore.

    Goddamnit Yo Seob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!
    I'm happy to see a post about YoSeob!
    He really is an adorable blondie that I want to spend a whole day with having fun.

    And he has a great voice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe. i am in love wit this blondie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TKPA! so many hot men! i feel like i'm on overload. *dies.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I already fell for this guy. T_T;
    In the teaser, I was like, "BLONDIE = CUTIE!"
    I like my Dooseob. <3~ x3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, Dooseob FTW. Yoseob is just so adorable...I want to hug him, pinch his cheeks, and then feed him. idk why, I just get that urge when I see his chubby cheeks. It's a shame that he's not quite sexy, at least in my eyes, but I have hope for him in the future. Nope, his lover, Doojoon provides enough sex for the both of them, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh he's such a SQUISHY I LOVE HIM. I kinda wish people wouldn't point at him and go "OMG FAKE-ASS GDRAGON" just because he has blonde hair.

    ReplyDelete